Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.

come with your account permanent refunds from the bank. You or your users use for buy passwords stolen payment cards. For each refunds bank assigns us a fee $ 50 .
We trust you and you have recently unblocked, but you continued to make purchases with stolen cards. You bring us great losses.[/QUOTE]

when you closed my account at first time i stopped to upload in my account and wait to see what you will do to my account because you closed my account for reason i didn't have any relate with it and i can't control on it
and you get me hold for 1 month and i accepted that and wait to see what will happen and when the month ended you extended the hold for another month
and what happen is what i have been expected, you close my account again Although I'm good user with you for 7 months and i didn't do any thing wrong and i trusted in you
you closed my account with more than 1400 $ , my
earnings from my hard work through 3 months, and you make me lose all my work Although i didn't do any thing wrong and I'm good user with you
and i offer to you to take the coast of the refund sales & the sales from stolen cards and get my account back to work because if some of my users made refund or made sells from stolen cards what is my guilty in that ?
and you made hold on almost of my earnings to be able to get back the coast of any fraud sales
so please discount any amount of money you need to get back the coast of fraud sales and the sales that made from stolen cards and get my account back to work
my account ID is : 31073521
thanks in advance
greetings

Last edited:

come with your account permanent refunds from the bank. You or your users use for buy passwords stolen payment cards. For each refunds bank assigns us a fee $ 50 .
We trust you and you have recently unblocked, but you continued to make purchases with stolen cards. You bring us great losses.

when you closed my account at first time i stopped to upload in my account and wait to see what you will do to my account because you closed my account for reason i didn't have any relate with it and i can't control on it
and you get me hold for 1 month and i accepted that and wait to see what will happen and when the month ended you extended the hold for another month
and what happen is what i have been expected, you close my account again Although I'm good user with you for 7 months and i didn't do any thing wrong and i trusted in you
you closed my account with more than 1400 $ , my
earnings from my hard work through 3 months, and you make me lose all my work Although i didn't do any thing wrong and I'm good user with you
and i offer to you to take the coast of the refund sales & the sales from stolen cards and get my account back to work because if some of my users made refund or made sells from stolen cards what is my guilty in that ?
and you made hold on almost of my earnings to be able to get back the coast of any fraud sales
so please discount any amount of money you need to get back the coast of fraud sales and the sales that made from stolen cards and get my account back to work
my account ID is : 31073521
thanks in advance
greetings

you are using stolen credit cards. Talk in the caliper. I can not do anything for you

you have multiple accounts on the same tariff

No no no I've asked one of our customer service representatives that allowed work another account, he said yes and allowed it to that you make another account, and if that was the problem of why he allowed this mistake .
In spite of that, I do not want the new account that you can close, but do not shut down my old account gotta do many files which work for me.
my new acc is
Arabseedteko@yahoo.com

your accounts:
arabseedteko@yahoo.com
mohammed-elsayed@live.com
Mohammed_medo22@yahoo.com
arabseedteko@yahoo.com and Mohammed_medo22@yahoo.com been moved from tariff turba (or default) on percent.
you have account asd.free.courses@gmail.com can work on it

Last edited:
your accounts:
arabseedteko@yahoo.com

arabseedteko@yahoo.com and Mohammed_medo22@yahoo.com been moved from tariff turba (or default) on percent.

wait wait thats not my acc

this is my acc
arabseedteko@yahoo.com

an that is the acc arabseedteko@yahoo.com iam ask the customer service before do it and he said no problem to do it
and now idont want it and the laste acc i have do it for contact to support only and i dont want it too i want that acc Mohammed_medo22@yahoo.com plezz block all acc and leave to me that acc Mohammed_medo22@yahoo.com
plezzzzz

your accounts:
arabseedteko@yahoo.com

wait wait thats not my acc

this is my acc
arabseedteko@yahoo.com

an that is the acc arabseedteko@yahoo.com iam ask the customer service before do it and he said no problem to do it
and now idont want it and the laste acc i have do it for contact to support only and i dont want it too i want that acc Mohammed_medo22@yahoo.com plezz block all acc and leave to me that acc Mohammed_medo22@yahoo.com
plezzzzz

Who gave you permission, we not given permission. Have multiple accounts- against the rules, the exclusion tariff percent (if it was not moved into a percent from another account)

i didn't use any stolen credit cards, i even didn't know how i can get stolen cards to use it and i didn't made any sell on my files with my self because i know that is illegal
all sells in my account made from my users, so i didn't have any relate with that stolen cards and this problem can be happen to any account so you must try to help us to find way to solve this problem with you not close our accounts without any logical reason
so as I'm innocent and didn't do any thing wrong please try to find way to help me
and i want you to get back all your lose from that stolen cards and get my account back to work what else i can offer to you ?!
so please help m
e
thanks in advance
greetings

i didn't use any stolen credit cards, i even didn't know how i can get stolen cards to use it and i didn't made any sell on my files with my self because i know that is illegal
all sells in my account made from my users, so i didn't have any relate with that stolen cards and this problem can be happen to any account so you must try to help us to find way to solve this problem with you not close our accounts without any logical reason
so as I'm innocent and didn't do any thing wrong please try to find way to help me
and i want you to get back all your lose from that stolen cards and get my account back to work what else i can offer to you ?!
so please help m
e
thanks in advance
greetings

Contact support

the support team is the reason of the problem
they didn't even discuss with me or try to find way to solve the problem
They dealt with me in an arbitrary manner and didn't even accept or discuss any of my Suggestions to solve the problem as I'm innocent and they just determined to continue ban my account without any logical reason although i offered way to get back your loses and fix the problem because I'm good user and trusted in you from the first day when i created my account in your site although you do the hold on almost of my earnings
so please help me and get my account back to work and discount any amount you need from my account to get back your losses
thanks in advance

the support team is the reason of the problem
they didn't even discuss with me or try to find way to solve the problem
They dealt with me in an arbitrary manner and didn't even accept or discuss any of my Suggestions to solve the problem as I'm innocent and they just determined to continue ban my account without any logical reason although i offered way to get back your loses and fix the problem because I'm good user and trusted in you from the first day when i created my account in your site although you do the hold on almost of my earnings
so please help me and get my account back to work and discount any amount you need from my account to get back your losses
thanks in advance
I do not decide such questions, contact support

that happens with the page letibit my malwarebytes jumps when income to letibit apparently there is a problem of malware or the ips of letibit have been placed on the black list to the web should rebisar

that happens with the page letibit my malwarebytes jumps when income to letibit apparently there is a problem of malware or the ips of letibit have been placed on the black list to the web should rebisar

was made dos attack on data center. Now everything is working in normal mode. Sorry for the inconvenience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back