Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going on? I registered an account with "turba" Tarif thinking I am getting a clean PPD tarif.
But now my earnings fall everyday alongside the efficiency that dropps 10% everyday... now it's 60% and my rates are not the turba rates!

Can anyone explain this? I do not want to be involved with sales. Just get the clean turba tarif, with 7 USD for 10 MB files, 8USD for 50mb and so on...

LOL, you're complaining about the same thing in the Bitshare thread too, it is more than obvious that there is sth wrong with the content you're uploading that you're getting banned from everywhere, or maybe you're running some credit card fraud or sth. Feel free to tell your friend to ban Letitbit, in fact tell him to ban every host he wants, as if that's gonna change anything, you're not the only one using these hosts, you know.

Can you answer my question please?

My rates keep droping, Below the minimum for "turba"!
I get 100% from downloads, but my efficiency dropps 10% everyday and the rates follow(for example- now it's 2.3$ per 1000, the turba minimum is 4!).

Why is this happening? I chose a ppd only (turba).

your answer is stupid too, edit your topic and put this Pieces of information on the first page so that no one will ask u about the same thing

Last edited:
Payment no received

My payment status is marked as payed ($ 199.59).... but NO money received at webmoney!!

The payment of $ 6.73 is right, but for $ 199.59 not yet received

wmz purse: Z142011352713

paulao.pa2012@yahoo*********
[24249592 | turba]

look the images:

24782615212668920562.jpg

77789548330339638159.jpg

81626867076964478541.jpg

Help me!!

Thank you

340 01.06.2012 17:49 Z645405984527 Z142011352713 199,59 WMZ limit exceeded funds on the recipient's purses Payment from Letitbit.net for id 24249592
contact with support webmoney

I spoke with support and increased my limit
Resend the money again, please! I need the money
Thank you!

Last edited:
LOL, you're complaining about the same thing in the Bitshare thread too, it is more than obvious that there is sth wrong with the content you're uploading that you're getting banned from everywhere, or maybe you're running some credit card fraud or sth. Feel free to tell your friend to ban Letitbit, in fact tell him to ban every host he wants, as if that's gonna change anything, you're not the only one using these hosts, you know.

Most of uploaders (80%) have problem with copyrighted contents, agree?
But once ban account meaning disable or delete all files from that account Or only delete violated files as filesonic/wupload/uploading...

Most of uploaders (80%) have problem with copyrighted contents, agree?
But once ban account meaning disable or delete all files from that account Or only delete violated files as filesonic/wupload/uploading...
100% of uploaders (not 80%) upload copyrighted content yet only a handful get banned who do sth very wrong, we don't know why you got banned, maybe you were uploading sick pr0n or sth?!

WTF HAPPENED HERE? HAVING ARROUND 3000 FILES AND ARROUND 4TB IN ACTIVE FILES SINCE LOT OF MONTHS AND TODAY I LOGGED TO SEE HOW MANY DOWNLOADS HAVE TODAY AND I FOUNDED THAT ALL MY FILES GO DELETED?

OMG ALL MY WORK FROM MONTHS IS GONE, I WANT A EXPLANATION!

50aeb856-0a78-029f.jpg

Enviado desde mi GT-N7000 usando Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Answer for yes or not.
if you have had rebills, it is shown in the statistics. Separate column will not be

to access my account came this message

Code:
Account has been blocked!

Please, contact technical support for more details.
user: chilenitoxxx@yahoo.cl

any solution?
you have multiple accounts on a single tariff

WTF HAPPENED HERE? HAVING ARROUND 3000 FILES AND ARROUND 4TB IN ACTIVE FILES SINCE LOT OF MONTHS AND TODAY I LOGGED TO SEE HOW MANY DOWNLOADS HAVE TODAY AND I FOUNDED THAT ALL MY FILES GO DELETED?

OMG ALL MY WORK FROM MONTHS IS GONE, I WANT A EXPLANATION!

50aeb856-0a78-029f.jpg

Enviado desde mi GT-N7000 usando Tapatalk 2
I'll try to sort out your problem

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back