Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
no reply? :P Its really annoying try to upload files for 5 times because of "exist" message.. even when the "ok" message has appeared, the converting don't want start sometimes. :facepalm:
Have a nice evening :)
I wrote earlier that this is due to overload our servers. On page FTP downloads , you can choose a free server. convert videos in free servers work no problems.

PMed you my paypal account. I buy premium account many times already. This is the first time facing such issue (paypal payment rjected/reversed)
possible duration of the account is not over yet

username : mezo_lovea
no such user

Hello shareflare, still waiting for a reply :) I posted here a couple of days ago, I have problem when someone open my link to download the file sometimes get "file not found" but check my files are alive and downloadable, it doesnt happen to all users though but to most of them, can you pls explain? is there a restriction for countries?
thanks

I wrote earlier that this is due to overload our servers. On page FTP downloads , you can choose a free server. convert videos in free servers work no problems.

I Am sorry I've already tried to upload via FTP and I've choosen 88.208.61.59 server (some others I tried too) but when I click on convert button it says "exist" .. So what Am I doing wrong? :/ I've tried avi, flv, mp4 and no succes :(
Thanks for help.

Well I have bought a premium code via paypal in the website for a month to test some files. I can download some files. But today when I put the premium code apear this:

Code:
Array
(
    [0] => Array
        (
            [0] => HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway
            [1] => Server: nginx/1.0.10
            [2] => Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 17:09:07 GMT
            [3] => Content-Type: text/html
            [4] => Content-Length: 237
            [5] => Connection: close
        )

[1] => 

Error

)
Array
(
    [0] => Array
        (
            [0] => HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway
            [4] => Content-Length: 237
            [5] => Connection: close
        )

[1] => 

Error

)
Array
(
    [0] => Array
        (
            [0] => HTTP/1.1 200 OK
            [4] => Connection: close
            [5] => X-Powered-By: PHP/5.3.4
        )

[1] => /sdownloadp1/let1420/43895.4ac7537b6decdd20d9df6f7781a6_0/MODDA5AREO.rar
)
done
I have the same problem with all files that I test.

Can you tell me which is the problem

Ok files are working now. I can download

"Attention! your efficiency has decreased to 25%. When it reaches 10%,Your account will be moved to work for 100% from sales.
It is done for Your accumulated balance not to become lower with negative efficiency.
If You wish to work as before, for % from downloads, You will need to increase volume of sales to increase the coefficient."

I hope this does not apply on video views?

You have hold, you can get the money after the end of the Hold

"Attention! your efficiency has decreased to 25%. When it reaches 10%,Your account will be moved to work for 100% from sales.
It is done for Your accumulated balance not to become lower with negative efficiency.
If You wish to work as before, for % from downloads, You will need to increase volume of sales to increase the coefficient."

I hope this does not apply on video views?
Yes, this does not apply to video view

Hello shareflare, still waiting for a reply :) I posted here a couple of days ago, I have problem when someone open my link to download the file sometimes get "file not found" but check my files are alive and downloadable, it doesnt happen to all users though but to most of them, can you pls explain? is there a restriction for countries?
thanks
tell me your IP and your login

possible duration of the account is not over yet

If duration of the account is not over yet, then what is this? how can I continue downloading??

9c47811a96.png

can anybody tell how to improve efficiency.....
already i sold 10 skymonk install but still efficiency decreasing with same pace 5% daily

Letitbit have PPS Plan???
I have to start work on Letitbit with Shareflare & SMS

ok nps then back the money to my account again, and so I will wait ten days And I change the account and request payment again :)

same problem with me
But i got payment in WMZ from SMS4File(brother site)
These sites are trustable :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back