Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Shareflare
I have two letitbit accounts: 1 normal y 1 turba, you said this is correct, but can I use the same webmoney purse in the two accounts?

USERS EARN SHIT THROUGH YOUR SKYMONK INSTALLS

why not just drop the skymonk plan? and keep only 1 month,2 month,6 month and year sales?

WE AS UPLOADERS ARE EARNING SHIT through this SKYMONK thing...why are you making us fools...

It's been like alot of time since i had a sale of 5.99 dollars or 14.99 dollars

Everyday 5 sales= 2.33 $ or 1 sale=0.3 $...

IN THIS WAY WE AS UPLOADERS WON'T EARN ANYTHING...(UNBELIEVABLE STATS)

please stop this skymonk and stop the 1 DAY PLAN

Capturar-7.png

SHAREFLARE, so is damage to us uploaders. Already have two weeks I get nothing with sales ....

ID: 20519402

you might as well let the files stay online without that counting the 30 days, for us it is very bad uploaders have to stay reupando files every month. even when it is rare that personnel files to find the few that exist.

08/03/2012 Changes in the terms regarding the placement of prohibited content.
Attention! Please note that uploading and storing of password-protected archives is prohibited from 20.08.2012. You must remove such files or re-upload them without password-protection within 2 weeks. Since 20.08.2012 accounts containing password-protected archives will be blocked.

:facepalm:

Wow, everyone is bowing to Paypal's new rules to get clearance from them, the world has become so lawless that a payment processor is acting as the internet police now! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back