LeaseWeb, 1gbit/100mbit,8gb,1TB,quad

Hello,

i am looking forward buying a Dedicated Server with the following spec :

8Gb ram
xeon processor
1TB HHD
8gb ram
1gbit/100mbit
2-5TB transfer( with possible addon later on)
5IPs

preferly LeaseWeb datacenter.

will be used for web hosting.

post your offers/recommendations please.

Edit :

If not LeaseWeb then, DE,NL,LU anything that would ignore/ease on DMCA

Last edited:
16 comments
Leaseweb not ignore DMCA has a very strict policy...
I guess they changed, when i used them a couple of years back they ignored DMCA, what DC do you recommend then ?

What is your budget?
Open budget.

Why do you want LeaseWeb for? Any US host will be strict on the DMCA.
A couple of years back their services were amazing when i used them. networking was stunning. As i said if couldn't be LeaseWeb any other DC will the spec will do.

again, LeaseWeb is/was prefer-ed as they were ignoring DMCA and looks like they do have a strict policy against it now. so please do give me other suggestions.

Leaseweb ignores DMCA notices which are submitted incorrectly, Dutch law requires the complainant to contact the website hosting the copyright material before contacting the host.

So if you have contact form on your website for reporting copyright violations you should be OK.

@rockstar not true, we have forms, emails and all on our sites and still keep getting LEaseweb DMCA it is for party enough to state in the email we could not contact the owner of the site so we try you....

any hoster in holland, germany or european union have to apply these rules, in the end also ecatel will do this on there dutch servers, exapmles enough. We host one of the bigger adult bloghosters in the past we have a reasonable amount of expierence with all major hosters in europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back