[Launched] Mangoshare.com Upto 20$/1000 Downloads, All Countries , Payout Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just disabled the reports, as there is some bug in it, which haven't yet been removed, Man i really don't like that sibsoft script, I am testing few more things and really looking for something to switch over. Dont know how user posted such positive reviews about that script.
1. it is in Perl and without a single word of documentation. and i am getting pissed as i am hopeless to find someone to edit or modify it.
2. So like i said i am in the test Mode of testing many things. For the time being i might go the way it is. But for some real force i will be looking for some real peoples with real script no a sibsoft

Please Do use this Upload Plugin For personal Use and don't distribute it further , as I am Giving this for FREE & only to needed persons.

PLUGIN will be there in your PM soon

my old server got busted up and having some I/O issue thats why i will be removing it from my system in next 10 days. i will be adding more powerful server in next 2 days. the speed problem is only coming from file server 1, there is no issue with fileserver 2 and fileserver 3, and like i said i will be adding file server4 but will be removing that first one because of I/O issues

See this

9kb2mg.png

All big files. But my points is only 39!

Stopping uploading for them.

Admin

der is something seriously wrong with the reward point section ...yesterday i had a lot of downloads by posting lost finale....

But my points still increases by the same margin just like a normal day ...i have my own website so i know where my traffics are coming from...

And i posted almost 30 single links for lost finale post alone...i dont think 500+ people are just visiting mangoshare site and generate links and going back..

Please do something..i mailed u yesterday but still no reply

@piratsko , let the reward issue be resolved first....
The plugin link will be in your PM Box in next 3-4 hours ...ENJOY !
And respect the Original Thing never share it as Pirated Discs

hello everybody, First of all there is no issue with the points system i am paying good amount to lots of affiliates everyday. Yea but there is a limit of 4 downloads/ip in 24 hours.

Regarding the reports section, the sibsoft guy not able to solve the issue so to avoid any kind of confusions i simply disabled that for now.

hello everybody, First of all there is no issue with the points system i am paying good amount to lots of affiliates everyday. Yea but there is a limit of 4 downloads/ip in 24 hours.

Regarding the reports section, the sibsoft guy not able to solve the issue so to avoid any kind of confusions i simply disabled that for now.

heey why cant u atleast look at the account of people who are complaining..

I have explained everything on my previous post..I am expecting a reply on that..

i uploaded lost finale to cr***t too..cr***t also had almost same amount of downloads ..

But i earned nearly 2 $ from der yesterday .And from mangoshare its 18 damn points which supposed to pay me more as per plans suggested..

- RS leeching not working, even if it does breaks in the middle and ends up as corrupted.
- Slow download speed for free users
- Premium points increase very slowly (couldn't understand the theory behind this)

+ Payment
+ Skins, Appearances

well this is my first ever file hosting site. and things go beyond control once the traffic came up. Becuase of Load my HDD's got fuc**d up i have 3 servers but Same I/O problems. Anyways i have sold this site. and it will be have total change in 5~8 days. because i am transferring lots of stuff. if i launch something new like that. i will keep those things in mind. But i still thank you for using the system. even though it works for few days.

All the problem came because of HDD's I/O which cause very low speed which ultimatly makes points low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back