[Launched] Mangoshare.com Upto 20$/1000 Downloads, All Countries , Payout Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got so many downloads but few points WTF :|

29smk2.jpg

29p3ua1.png

Well like i said the downloads are counted by the number of generated links. while points are calculated on the basis of completed downloads. At this time the system is quite overloaded which result in slow speed, i got my new servers with me but waiting for the developer to attach them to the system, and they will be doing on monday, because they dont offer support on weekends.

So slow speed = less download, the system will be back on the fast track between Monday& Tuesdays and you will have everything normal.

Also i will get that report section checked by developer as well

Stats ???

What is wrong with the stats page ???
Dates are missing and some days not counting ?????

evhzdo3na07ekypf10yt.jpg

Look at report start date .... :'(<_<

i believe report page is bugged as it is same for me, click on your name "lawina" next to Upload files, you will find your total collected points there

Sorry fellows i have been out of the city,just got back, and i have added new servers, now there will be no issue of speed as it is back on the track. Regarding the reports section, yea there is a bug and i told the developer to fix it, but besides that all points are being calculated and you can check them in the my account section.

I am ready to make a Plugin for mraza RL , But He Never Send a Copy of that RL Script, so That i can study that and make a Plugin for that script tooo!!

@
Uterus Spacecraft , Hope He would see Your request and send me a copy his script , so that i code it for you also.

@MasalaNews , One of My friend Will contact You soon...Please do respond to him.

Devilz, mraza's script is not given out to anyone, ever. If you are affiliated with mangoshare I would recommend paying $20 to mraza to have him code a custom plugin for your site which he could then offer to the people using his script like Mr R-T, Me and others who upload a great deal and get a lot of DL's ;)

ME ? pay to mraza ??
why So ?? I am Not interested in Neither Uploading , Neither interested in earning via Uploading , I am Just a Rapidleech Committer .
I just Help out people by making Plugin available free of cost,to needful people.

NOTICE :
I am Not Affiliated with MANGOSHARE NEITHER I GOT PAID BY HIM,I just created His Plugin on the Request of WJ Member.

Secondly , All Scripts which are now paid , or what ever they are .......I dont know . The MAIN idea and method is of RAPIDLEECH SCRIPT which is Refined and Released By Rapidleech Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back