Premium KnownSRV.com - Virtual Private Servers from $20/mo! (Europe)

Kruno

Corporate Membership
KnownSRV offers top-notch VPS packages that are generous in both space and bandwidth. We guarantee trouble free service and peace of minds for hosting your websites. We utilize the latest virtualisation technology to give you the power to fully customise your own environment.

Why Us?
- Fast and stable network
- Secure servers
- Privacy guaranteed!
- 99.9% uptime
- 24/7/365 e-mail support
- Our own RIPE approved IP ranges
- Quality server grade hardware
- RIPE LIR
- Competitive pricing
- No overselling
- Realistic package specifications vs price
- Unlimited OS Reinstalls
- Full root access
- SolusVM Control Panel to manage your VPS(reboot, reinstall, console access etc)
- Custom rDNS
- TUN/TAP/PPP supported
- 7 day money-back guarantee

Our Hardware and Network
We use only server grade HP-branded hardware. Our servers run on Intel E3-1240 and 4x SAS 15k RPM drives in hardware RAID10(with BBU!) which guarantees fantastic performance and data integrity. Our network contains only the best connections available. The network is fully built from redundant enterprise Cisco, Juniper and Brocade network equipment which allows us to guarantee 99.9% uptime.

Transit
AS3257 (TiNET / GTT)
AS2914 (NTT)
AS6461 (Zayo)
AS6762 (Seabone)
AS9031 (EDPnet)
AS174 (Cogent)
AS33926 (Kaia Global)
Internet Exchanges
AMS-IX
NL-IX
Multiple private peers

Why make the move to KnownSRV Solutions?
Great pricing - We may not be the cheapest, but our prices are extremely reasonable, just remember that quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.

Security/Efficiency - Problems can occur at any time, some of which cannot be helped, but we here at KnownSRV have systems in place to detect the most common problems before they even occur, and put that together with our highly dedicated experienced staff and we are able to provide secure, efficient services.

Dedication to our customers - We value every one of our customers, without customers we wouldn't have a successful business like we do today, which is why we provide our full dedication and focus towards our customers, to ensure that they are taken care of and are given the best service possible.

No Prism, no Patriot Act
Your security and privacy are our top priorities. We have both technical and legal systems in place which allow us to protect your business and privacy. We respect net neutrality and freedom of speech. We will not suspend your site only because someone doesn't like your content or has a personal beef with you.

Managed Services
KnownSRV is a well known managed provider. While we manage your servers free of charge, the service also includes custom server setups such as full security, installing nginx or Varnish in front of Apache for serving/caching static content in order to improve your loading speeds / performance. Need your server perfectly secured or/and optimizated for heavy traffic sites? No worries!

VPS Packages
Please take a look at our VPS packages and addons at:
KnownSRV | Secure, Quality, and Fast Hosting Solutions

Supported Payment Methods:
We currently accept PayPal, Skrill, PayZa, WebMoney, BitCoins, PerfectMoney. If you do not have any of the payment methods mentioned, feel free to contact us to find out if any other method can be arranged.

Discounts!
We prepared amazing discounts which will be valid 2 months from now. There won't be a better time to get a service from KnownSRV.
wjunction - 50% off first month on all shared hosting / VPS services.
10off - 10% reccuring/lifetime discount on all shared hosting / VPS services

We hope you will consider buying from us. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Many Thanks
KnownSRV LTD

Last edited:
1,457 comments
Very expensive prices you have. With so much competition online your prices are very high.
I do not recommend it, it's scathingly expensive.

If you need VPS do not buy on knownsrv. It's incredibly expensive!

I think the price comes with experience and technical assistance which they have and they are highly professional. If you go with cheap service you often face trouble. If you come with a long term promising project then dealing with professional people is a good choice and off course its costly. In-Short spend your money wisely.

I do not know which peoples buy you VPS, it is funny that today someone buys so expensive vps. You are extremely expensive. You not have unmanaged VPS, wich stupid!

I do not know which peoples buy you VPS, it is funny that today someone buys so expensive vps. You are extremely expensive. You not have unmanaged VPS, wich stupid!

Lol buddy. You clearly have never used his servers, hence the comment. Krunix is one of the best that has been around here for over a decade, with proven uptime.

@Occult It is irrelevant whether it is Krunix one of the best around here as you say. User @Wenbyn is right, the time is passed when VPS was expensive.
Today VPS with 1 CPU and 1GB RAM (KVM) costs about $ 5-7 anywhere on the web while Krunix sells it 3 times more.

Man did not update your mind !!!

@Occult It is irrelevant whether it is Krunix one of the best around here as you say. User @Wenbyn is right, the time is passed when VPS was expensive.
Today VPS with 1 CPU and 1GB RAM (KVM) costs about $ 5-7 anywhere on the web while Krunix sells it 3 times more.

Man did not update your mind !!!

Again, you are welcome to use $5-7 VPS as you wish, nobody is stopping you. Why are you trashing his sales thread? Krunix's service beats any of those shitty $5-7 hosts out of the water, atleast 3 times over ;)

Also, can you please link me to a host that sells managed VPS for $5-7?

@Occult You write nonsense !
Krunix sales 19.95$ OpenVZ virtualization vps, 1 CPU and 1 GB RAM. That's a shame !!!!

I answer your question (can you please link me to a host that sells managed VPS for $5-7?):
I can not answer that question (against the wj rules) but look at on google.

We believe prices are more than fair for quality of service you get from us and number of orders we get daily prove it. Of course you can get cheaper service elsewhere, or even free, but it all turns down to you get what you pay for in the end. This is a free world and you can order anywhere you wish :)

your package 1 vps can optimated to run a website with about 7k unique visitor per 24h and maxium 700 - 1k visitors for 1h? ( or 35 - 40 visitor at the same time?)
I have tried some vps before, shared host package is not enough for my site, then i don't want to waste my money more on something that is not sure.

your package 1 VPS can be optimized to run a website with about 7k unique visitor per 24h and maximum 700 - 1k visitors for 1h? ( or 35 - 40 visitor at the same time?)
I had tried some VPS before, shared host package is not enough for my site, then I don't want to waste my money more on something that is not sure.

Since we're offering a fully managed hosting solution, we can help you to optimize the servers to the absolute possible maximum which they can physically handle.

Enterprise platforms and high traffic websites are our specialties, please get in touch with us here per direct message or sent us a support ticket and we'll get you started right away.

That goes for everyone that reads this post, If you're in need of a rock solid, highly optimized hosting platform for your application or business, get in touch with us right away.

Kind regards,
KnownSRV

Back