Premium KnownSRV.com - Virtual Private Servers from $20/mo! (Europe)

Yadro

Very expensive prices you have. With so much competition online your prices are very high.
I do not recommend it, it's scathingly expensive.

If you need VPS do not buy on knownsrv. It's incredibly expensive!

I think the price comes with experience and technical assistance which they have and they are highly professional. If you go with cheap service you often face trouble. If you come with a long term promising project then dealing with professional people is a good choice and off course its costly. In-Short spend your money wisely.

Wenbyn

I do not know which peoples buy you VPS, it is funny that today someone buys so expensive vps. You are extremely expensive. You not have unmanaged VPS, wich stupid!

Occult

I do not know which peoples buy you VPS, it is funny that today someone buys so expensive vps. You are extremely expensive. You not have unmanaged VPS, wich stupid!

Lol buddy. You clearly have never used his servers, hence the comment. Krunix is one of the best that has been around here for over a decade, with proven uptime.

GogiBoySR

@Occult It is irrelevant whether it is Krunix one of the best around here as you say. User @Wenbyn is right, the time is passed when VPS was expensive.
Today VPS with 1 CPU and 1GB RAM (KVM) costs about $ 5-7 anywhere on the web while Krunix sells it 3 times more.

Man did not update your mind !!!

Occult

@Occult It is irrelevant whether it is Krunix one of the best around here as you say. User @Wenbyn is right, the time is passed when VPS was expensive.
Today VPS with 1 CPU and 1GB RAM (KVM) costs about $ 5-7 anywhere on the web while Krunix sells it 3 times more.

Man did not update your mind !!!

Again, you are welcome to use $5-7 VPS as you wish, nobody is stopping you. Why are you trashing his sales thread? Krunix's service beats any of those shitty $5-7 hosts out of the water, atleast 3 times over ;)

Also, can you please link me to a host that sells managed VPS for $5-7?

GogiBoySR

@Occult You write nonsense !
Krunix sales 19.95$ OpenVZ virtualization vps, 1 CPU and 1 GB RAM. That's a shame !!!!

I answer your question (can you please link me to a host that sells managed VPS for $5-7?):
I can not answer that question (against the wj rules) but look at on google.

Occult

@Occult You write nonsense !
Krunix sales 19.95$ OpenVZ virtualization vps, 1 CPU and 1 GB RAM. That's a shame !!!!

I answer your question (can you please link me to a host that sells managed VPS for $5-7?):
I can not answer that question (against the wj rules) but look at on google.

k

Kruno

We believe prices are more than fair for quality of service you get from us and number of orders we get daily prove it. Of course you can get cheaper service elsewhere, or even free, but it all turns down to you get what you pay for in the end. This is a free world and you can order anywhere you wish :)

duong365

your package 1 vps can optimated to run a website with about 7k unique visitor per 24h and maxium 700 - 1k visitors for 1h? ( or 35 - 40 visitor at the same time?)
I have tried some vps before, shared host package is not enough for my site, then i don't want to waste my money more on something that is not sure.

KnownSRV

your package 1 VPS can be optimized to run a website with about 7k unique visitor per 24h and maximum 700 - 1k visitors for 1h? ( or 35 - 40 visitor at the same time?)
I had tried some VPS before, shared host package is not enough for my site, then I don't want to waste my money more on something that is not sure.

Since we're offering a fully managed hosting solution, we can help you to optimize the servers to the absolute possible maximum which they can physically handle.

Enterprise platforms and high traffic websites are our specialties, please get in touch with us here per direct message or sent us a support ticket and we'll get you started right away.

That goes for everyone that reads this post, If you're in need of a rock solid, highly optimized hosting platform for your application or business, get in touch with us right away.

Kind regards,
KnownSRV

Phill1235

Sounds good. All the features mentioned here seem effective though I haven't try before. But thinking to keep in consideration in future. Thanks.

lyhonlam

With the nuke of sadpanda duo to some legislative changes in Netherland about hentai, pirated contents will this affect Knownsrv as well ?

Top Bottom