Premium KnownSRV.com - Virtual Private Servers from $20/mo! (Europe)

Kruno

Corporate Membership
KnownSRV offers top-notch VPS packages that are generous in both space and bandwidth. We guarantee trouble free service and peace of minds for hosting your websites. We utilize the latest virtualisation technology to give you the power to fully customise your own environment.

Why Us?
- Fast and stable network
- Secure servers
- Privacy guaranteed!
- 99.9% uptime
- 24/7/365 e-mail support
- Our own RIPE approved IP ranges
- Quality server grade hardware
- RIPE LIR
- Competitive pricing
- No overselling
- Realistic package specifications vs price
- Unlimited OS Reinstalls
- Full root access
- SolusVM Control Panel to manage your VPS(reboot, reinstall, console access etc)
- Custom rDNS
- TUN/TAP/PPP supported
- 7 day money-back guarantee

Our Hardware and Network
We use only server grade HP-branded hardware. Our servers run on Intel E3-1240 and 4x SAS 15k RPM drives in hardware RAID10(with BBU!) which guarantees fantastic performance and data integrity. Our network contains only the best connections available. The network is fully built from redundant enterprise Cisco, Juniper and Brocade network equipment which allows us to guarantee 99.9% uptime.

Transit
AS3257 (TiNET / GTT)
AS2914 (NTT)
AS6461 (Zayo)
AS6762 (Seabone)
AS9031 (EDPnet)
AS174 (Cogent)
AS33926 (Kaia Global)
Internet Exchanges
AMS-IX
NL-IX
Multiple private peers

Why make the move to KnownSRV Solutions?
Great pricing - We may not be the cheapest, but our prices are extremely reasonable, just remember that quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.

Security/Efficiency - Problems can occur at any time, some of which cannot be helped, but we here at KnownSRV have systems in place to detect the most common problems before they even occur, and put that together with our highly dedicated experienced staff and we are able to provide secure, efficient services.

Dedication to our customers - We value every one of our customers, without customers we wouldn't have a successful business like we do today, which is why we provide our full dedication and focus towards our customers, to ensure that they are taken care of and are given the best service possible.

No Prism, no Patriot Act
Your security and privacy are our top priorities. We have both technical and legal systems in place which allow us to protect your business and privacy. We respect net neutrality and freedom of speech. We will not suspend your site only because someone doesn't like your content or has a personal beef with you.

Managed Services
KnownSRV is a well known managed provider. While we manage your servers free of charge, the service also includes custom server setups such as full security, installing nginx or Varnish in front of Apache for serving/caching static content in order to improve your loading speeds / performance. Need your server perfectly secured or/and optimizated for heavy traffic sites? No worries!

VPS Packages
Please take a look at our VPS packages and addons at:
KnownSRV | Secure, Quality, and Fast Hosting Solutions

Supported Payment Methods:
We currently accept PayPal, Skrill, PayZa, WebMoney, BitCoins, PerfectMoney. If you do not have any of the payment methods mentioned, feel free to contact us to find out if any other method can be arranged.

Discounts!
We prepared amazing discounts which will be valid 2 months from now. There won't be a better time to get a service from KnownSRV.
wjunction - 50% off first month on all shared hosting / VPS services.
10off - 10% reccuring/lifetime discount on all shared hosting / VPS services

We hope you will consider buying from us. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Many Thanks
KnownSRV LTD

Last edited:
1,457 comments
kruono: a lot of people \complains here and you have answer to everyone. dont point your finger to somebody else, but first look at ur self. look at ur services. people are sending me pms, telling me they are with knowsrv but its so bad, and asking me which hosting company i now use. i was with u for 1.5 years. but last 2 months u began to not help. yes u helped a lot, but last months i got problems. my traffic was always same, but then problems began. u say full managed, but that aint. i think the problem is you have a lot of clients now. still i think ur a nice guy. buy u told me to move to another company, or pay u double for same service. that was not nice.

Hi,

I'm telling our side of story. If you are allowed to post feedback, I'm allowed to check and explain our actions. You are misleading public by impression you moved from us yourself, while in fact it was us who decided not to do business with you for above reasons. Let's stop this now, there is no point to go in cycles. I will apologize once again and wish you best of luck with your new hosting provider.

Please consider we currently have over 5000 clients and over 200 servers. We own our hardware, IP space, have full access over the network. It basically makes us bigger and more serious than 99% of hosts who advertise here. There is no single server that had less than 99.9% uptime in last 12 months, it speaks for itself about quality of our services.

While I don't personally do end support for clients at this time, please PM me with ticket IDs if you have any issues with KnownSRV services or support. I will make sure you are taken care of.

Thanks
Kruno

image.php

i not have the ticket id you ask for but i remember i ask you in ticket to delete my account and you said you did it before much months ago..i want to ask you you ignore any copyright request or not..?when i asked you on the live chat you said you ignore it..in the last reply it seem you not..

We do NOT delete billing accounts. Being an EU company, we are required to keep them on the record for at least 5 years.

Kind Regards
Kruno

There is no law that it requires you keep peoples records.. for this issue you can get up sued.. when someone ask you to delete you need to do this.. show me the law if this is not true and show me where it says for the 5 years.. this is very serious you just posted..

I'm not going to argue with you about the EU laws. You are free to believe whatever you want, despite all information being publicly available on the Internet. Please open a new thread if you want to discuss this - our sales thread is not right place for this.

Thanks for the fast response Kruno.

No problem :)

Hi,

I'm telling our side of story. If you are allowed to post feedback, I'm allowed to check and explain our actions. You are misleading public by impression you moved from us yourself, while in fact it was us who decided not to do business with you for above reasons. Let's stop this now, there is no point to go in cycles. I will apologize once again and wish you best of luck with your new hosting provider.

Please consider we currently have over 5000 clients and over 200 servers. We own our hardware, IP space, have full access over the network. It basically makes us bigger and more serious than 99% of hosts who advertise here. There is no single server that had less than 99.9% uptime in last 12 months, it speaks for itself about quality of our services.

While I don't personally do end support for clients at this time, please PM me with ticket IDs if you have any issues with KnownSRV services or support. I will make sure you are taken care of.

Thanks
Kruno

image.php

huh, thanks I guess ;)

Last edited:
i have put 50% of my websites back to knowsrv. talked with the boss of it. it looks good now. it looks good now

i will write a full review soon. happy to get back to knowsrv, hope it stays like this

Been contacting KnownSRV staffs via tickets, chat etc but couldn't get hold of anybody since the last 16 hrs

Hi,

I can see your tickets have been replied already and it wasn't anywhere close 16 hours. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Please PM me privately or email me at kruno [AT] knownsrv [DOT] com if there is anything you want to escalate to me. Please do not trash sales thread.

Thank you and have a nice day

Kruno

Last edited:
Hello,
Have been using KnownSrv for 4 years now, have had a shared server at first, then bought a VPS v1, upgraded to VPS v2 then bought 2 more VPS v3 for other projects I run. Also, the DDoS protection works amazing, I haven't had a downtime for more than a year now.

Overall rating: 5/5

:O)

Last edited:
Hey Kruno,

After long Time without Internet, i have again an VPS with KnownSRV. I thinked about Cloudflare, to Protect my VPS. But it`s very easy to get the real IP with: MX Lookup Tool - Check your DNS MX Records online - MxToolbox So, how is your Protection against small DDOS? In the Order Process, i had the ability to choose a DDOS Protection for 20€. Hmm. ♥

Hi,

Thank you for your order. VPS comes by basic DDoS protection by default. It can handle up to 10gbps and 1M pps attacks. We also have advanced protection for clients that get DDoS'd often and that is what you saw as option in the order form. Advanced protection can mitigate up to 200gbps and 100M pps.

Thanks
Kruno

Back