Premium KnownSRV.com - Virtual Private Servers from $20/mo! (Europe)

Kruno

Corporate Membership
KnownSRV offers top-notch VPS packages that are generous in both space and bandwidth. We guarantee trouble free service and peace of minds for hosting your websites. We utilize the latest virtualisation technology to give you the power to fully customise your own environment.

Why Us?
- Fast and stable network
- Secure servers
- Privacy guaranteed!
- 99.9% uptime
- 24/7/365 e-mail support
- Our own RIPE approved IP ranges
- Quality server grade hardware
- RIPE LIR
- Competitive pricing
- No overselling
- Realistic package specifications vs price
- Unlimited OS Reinstalls
- Full root access
- SolusVM Control Panel to manage your VPS(reboot, reinstall, console access etc)
- Custom rDNS
- TUN/TAP/PPP supported
- 7 day money-back guarantee

Our Hardware and Network
We use only server grade HP-branded hardware. Our servers run on Intel E3-1240 and 4x SAS 15k RPM drives in hardware RAID10(with BBU!) which guarantees fantastic performance and data integrity. Our network contains only the best connections available. The network is fully built from redundant enterprise Cisco, Juniper and Brocade network equipment which allows us to guarantee 99.9% uptime.

Transit
AS3257 (TiNET / GTT)
AS2914 (NTT)
AS6461 (Zayo)
AS6762 (Seabone)
AS9031 (EDPnet)
AS174 (Cogent)
AS33926 (Kaia Global)
Internet Exchanges
AMS-IX
NL-IX
Multiple private peers

Why make the move to KnownSRV Solutions?
Great pricing - We may not be the cheapest, but our prices are extremely reasonable, just remember that quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.

Security/Efficiency - Problems can occur at any time, some of which cannot be helped, but we here at KnownSRV have systems in place to detect the most common problems before they even occur, and put that together with our highly dedicated experienced staff and we are able to provide secure, efficient services.

Dedication to our customers - We value every one of our customers, without customers we wouldn't have a successful business like we do today, which is why we provide our full dedication and focus towards our customers, to ensure that they are taken care of and are given the best service possible.

No Prism, no Patriot Act
Your security and privacy are our top priorities. We have both technical and legal systems in place which allow us to protect your business and privacy. We respect net neutrality and freedom of speech. We will not suspend your site only because someone doesn't like your content or has a personal beef with you.

Managed Services
KnownSRV is a well known managed provider. While we manage your servers free of charge, the service also includes custom server setups such as full security, installing nginx or Varnish in front of Apache for serving/caching static content in order to improve your loading speeds / performance. Need your server perfectly secured or/and optimizated for heavy traffic sites? No worries!

VPS Packages
Please take a look at our VPS packages and addons at:
KnownSRV | Secure, Quality, and Fast Hosting Solutions

Supported Payment Methods:
We currently accept PayPal, Skrill, PayZa, WebMoney, BitCoins, PerfectMoney. If you do not have any of the payment methods mentioned, feel free to contact us to find out if any other method can be arranged.

Discounts!
We prepared amazing discounts which will be valid 2 months from now. There won't be a better time to get a service from KnownSRV.
wjunction - 50% off first month on all shared hosting / VPS services.
10off - 10% reccuring/lifetime discount on all shared hosting / VPS services

We hope you will consider buying from us. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Many Thanks
KnownSRV LTD

Last edited:
1,457 comments
Dummy question, but.. I want to try you're service for the first month and if i'm pleased to start having a quarterly renewal.Since the VPS plans really feel the difference between monthly and quarterly i wanna ask you if is possible to switch after one month to a different paying circle and still have the same price as listed here https://www.knownsrv.com/vps.php if i take the quartely plan in the first place.
Thank you.

Hi,

Of course it is possible. Looking forward to your order :)

Thanks
Kind Regards

hi, i was wondering if this is suitable for a web designer looking to resell and manage clients websites? and the business is mostly UK based(this is only for page loading time of course).

thx

hi, i was wondering if this is suitable for a web designer looking to resell and manage clients websites? and the business is mostly UK based(this is only for page loading time of course).

thx

This is perfect to you as we manage the VPS for you and assist you with everything you or your clients may need :)

Speeds to UK are also fantastic!

"dont ever try there service every request you made they will have a reason not to refund your money. 10$ poor knownsrv."

this is not me. sorry mr. kruno you know what happened. =) thank again.

Your ticket is handled already. Unfortunately, certain vBulletin versions are known to have loads of publicly available exploits, not much we can do about that :(

@D4rk - many thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated :) <3

Last edited:
A couple weeks ago I had decided that my webserver had outgrown the environment I was running it in (mainly x264 transcodes using ffmpeg were killing my CPU and impacting the webserver). So I posted on this site's section for "Request a Hosting Quote" and Kruno responded to me.

With this particular webserver I had some particular needs which Kruno was able to quickly fulfill for me with a custom solution and immediate price quote. Right off the bat the price seemed very reasonable and so I began rsyncing me webserver's files and database over to the VPS he provided me (with free trial for I think four days).

A few hours later when all was said and done with all the joys in migrating around webservers (fun stuff like waiting for DNS propagation) and the webserver was up and running! I immediately sent him a Skype IM and told him that I want to pay him because I knew that this was a perfect solution.

Fast forward a couple days and to make a long story short I suddenly ran into an issue where my registrar locked my domain name without any notice so I was rip roaring mad as they told me it would be another 24 hours before the people who could unlock my domain would be available to do so.

I sent Kruno a Skype IM asking if he had any suggestions for a good reliable domain registrar as this was the second domain registrar whose foolishness impacted my productivity in the last couple months. Kruno had a perfect solution for me as well (keep in mind I'm not paying him for this part of the service). Within a couple hours I had a new domain name registered on the all around best domain registrar I've ever used and I was back in business.

So I just wanted to spend a few minutes and write up this story to give praise to Kronus for being a really excellent hosting provider and honestly someone which I personally would vouch for as being someone who knows their shit :)

Hi Eddie,

Many thanks for the kind words. It's much appreciated and always great to see good feedback around here. It's a pleasure having you for a client :)

Hi Eddie,

Many thanks for the kind words. It's much appreciated and always great to see good feedback around here. It's a pleasure having you for a client :)

No problem, and as I said on Skype thank you kindly for being a host that knows his shit and delivers immediately. Thats why I purchased another KnownSRV.com VPS (VPS-v0) when I needed one to use as a sandbox environment for a project I'm working on. :)

Been with Krun for as far back as I can honestly remember now. Brilliant Service overall can't ask for a more friendly provider that offers a brilliant service!

A couple weeks ago I bought the entry level VPS (VPS-V0) from KnownSRV to host a copy of the Chevereto Image Hosting script that I have. For a couple weeks now the Image Host has worked but really slowly, I knew it had to do with the fact that I only had 256MB of RAM allocated to it so I sent them a message for some help to upgrade it to a more viable plan.

Normally I'd expect a response from some sales lackey to upgrade to the most profitable rate for them. However they responded by asking me for my root password (which I reset and provided for them) so that they could take a look at it for me. They responded with some technical tips on apache caching and also that I should upgrade up just one tier to their VPS-V1 plan, and even upgraded it on the fly right then and there to confirm that was all I needed.

So I am still very satisfied with KnownSRV who has continued over and over again to show me that they actually give a shit about their clients. As a direct result of their superior level of support, rather than just upgrade my VPS-V0 to a VPS-V1 plan I decided to upgrade it two tiers up so that VPS is now on the VPS-V2 plan. All this was done without having to reboot the server and not even a millisecond of down-time was experienced to provide this upgrade.

Kudos KnownSRV - you guys rock!

Last edited:
Back