VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please cancel my order: 7140568102

I have accidentally ordered it, didn't know until I've got an email couple of min ago.

I would have opened a ticket but it says that maintenance is in progress.

thanks

Last edited:
I am a member here I just bought a dedicated server KS GW100 Windows XP last night ,(,yesterday) I tried to connect to remote

for me but I cant connect, I've send a message and you have not answered, a moderator can explain how to rent and to start the

server​
thank you

Just got an email that my VPS was suspended for non-payment when I even submitted a ticket and Allan created an invoice for me and was paid in full on tuesday. I would create another ticket with the payment details but I can't reach your site right now which says that it is down for maintenance.

Just got an email that my VPS was suspended for non-payment when I even submitted a ticket and Allan created an invoice for me and was paid in full on tuesday. I would create another ticket with the payment details but I can't reach your site right now which says that it is down for maintenance.

Hello,
Apologize for the downtime,we were upgrading our System.
You may now send us a support ticket.

Thank you very much

Our website is now fully functioning and your ticket as been answered.

New USA Windows VPS's Screens

FileServe Download -

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/UaWm3v.png[/slide]

FileServe Upload -

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/ZgsQsj.png[/slide]

FileSonic upload -

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/Z5tvAx.png[/slide]

Pm me for any Queries.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Our website is now fully functioning and your ticket as been answered.

Regards

And it was answered quickly as always, thank you. But now my VPS is showing suspended when I log into the control panel. Can someone please look at ticket #913939 and restore my service? thanks.

And it was answered quickly as always, thank you. But now my VPS is showing suspended when I log into the control panel. Can someone please look at ticket #913939 and restore my service? thanks.

Should be fine now.

Regards

hey there wanted to buy from you..>_> but i can't choose an option where i don't buy any extra space since i don't need it... i wanted to buy this one :
Virtual Private Servers - The Netherlands - KS-NL 200

hey there wanted to buy from you..>_> but i can't choose an option where i don't buy any extra space since i don't need it... i wanted to buy this one :
Virtual Private Servers - The Netherlands - KS-NL 200
Please check the order page Now.

Germany Windows VPS's are now available , pm me for any quarries.

Regards

i want use vps windows to trensfer movies to my pc
can I

i want use vps windows to trensfer movies to my pc
can I
yes you can do that by setting up a FTP server on the VPS.

Ill be honest but im my opinion your vps seem a bit pricey, though the processor looks good.

Looks reliable.
The price compared to the quality we provide is still very less :)

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back