VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glenn : Since I bought vps for rl I had told u that I m facing cpu load issue, I just remote upload to Filesonic .. and your vps load jump to 100% so its not my fault. Something wrong with Vps u guys need to fix it or it will happen wid other guy too in future bcoz we guys paid for vps for use it in correct way...

Glenn : Since I bought vps for rl I had told u that I m facing cpu load issue, I just remote upload to Filesonic .. and your vps load jump to 100% so its not my fault. Something wrong with Vps u guys need to fix it or it will happen wid other guy too in future bcoz we guys paid for vps for use it in correct way...
Why can not you use the FTP upload Option instead ??

Pardon my ignorance, but if one owns a 2mbit line and gets a 100mbit up/download VPS, isn't the line speed going to affect the up/download speed?

I don't know anything about VPS...:'(

I'm seeing really poor speeds with my VPS on the venisa cluster. Already submitted a support ticket but was wondering if anyone else is having trouble as well.

I'm seeing really poor speeds with my VPS on the venisa cluster. Already submitted a support ticket but was wondering if anyone else is having trouble as well.

Hello Eddyj,
Our staff will check your issue and fix it and if you are still not happy we can shift you on a new server as well.

Thank you

Pardon my ignorance, but if one owns a 2mbit line and gets a 100mbit up/download VPS, isn't the line speed going to affect the up/download speed?

I don't know anything about VPS...:'(

Hello,
It depends where you are uploading/Downloading.
If you are uploading and downloading the files on the vps, then your 2 mbit line wont be a problem. But if you are downloading and uploading on your home computer, 1 Gbit vps wont benefit you.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back