KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
My earning from kingfiles.....They must determine a specific day as a payout day in week....

el8uyKb.png

Well I think they are waiting to get the payments from advertising companies. The problem is when they are getting the money from advertising companies the amount which is need to pay for all the up-loaders may be higher than what they are getting. So they may be have to go a selection process among up-loaders. I may be completely wrong.I am still working get to my first 10 $. Still I only got 4 $. :)) Long way to go. I am not a big up-loader. I only use remote upload method to upload. But that is not working for me. I have reported the issue. He said he will fix it. But not yet. So I am now searching for the files which was uploaded by others and then cloning those files. So @ the moment I am worried about remote upload not the money. I think he will pay you. But god knows when

someone got a new payment?

Your pending payout: $26.05
Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2017-02-05$10.24PENDING
2017-01-11$15.81PENDING

"Upload function is disabled until Friday evening"

Which Friday?

This Friday, next week, or that ???

I think another ban hangs in the air.
They still do not pay !!!!

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Still PENDING[/FONT]
2017-02-05 $10.42 PENDING
2017-01-29 $10.19 PENDING
2017-01-25 $10.53 PENDING
2017-01-12 $10.29 PENDING
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Username: myfile[/FONT]

We Work for them but they don't until now ...This is the proof .....They had so good popularity for downloaders but for uploaders they seem like a pain in ...

username: freeboy1936

My Reward ....

fTwItZr.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back