KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
azbd3m.png

Payments will be resumed next week.
Please be patient, everyone will receive the payment.

How can we be patient, how can we trust you ???
For a month you repeat the mantra -> payment next week <

Pay now or close business !!!!

Do not use the system until you have done all payments!!!!!
Because it will be like Laudus.net

Last edited:
Guys what's with this attitude? Everyone will get paid, I really don't understand what's with this attitude.
I see users posting here that Kingfiles should be banned but I see them still uploading on Kingfiles. What should I understand? Are you guys trying to make bad advertising?

Last edited:
Guys what's with this attitude? Everyone will get paid, I really don't understand what's with this attitude.
I see users posting here that Kingfiles should be banned but I see them still uploading on Kingfiles. What should I understand? Are you guys trying to make bad advertising?

i agree with u and be relax i understand you mate

THnak you

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]

You should prove it, not just words. ;) Are a lot of filehosting which we can choose ... but we trusted you, so you should work more hard and find a way how to pay us or how to fix that issue. Is you which is making bad advertising, not us :)
RESPECT!

[/FONT]

Last edited:
Hello Guys First thing first to make a team & try to fight with one Individual Company thats not good for you,
uploaders reputation going to be in a hell dark just because of few people around us
if you dont like dont work if you cannot generate sales dont blame them all filehosts doing great job some time its happend they shave yes i agree but some time only right?
How can u blame for a little few things ? you forget every single amount which paid by them?
what about this Ridiculous attitude? if people are trying to bring down a individual company its only mean that they are above then you .
SO before you judge them you should be sure you are perfect hope u understand :)

So dont blame so dont ask for ban just do your own business do your work generate sales be a good uploader and then see what u gonna be in future.

Got it ?

GoodLuck.

Hello Guys First thing first to make a team & try to fight with one Individual Company thats not good for you,
uploaders reputation going to be in a hell dark just because of few people around us
if you dont like dont work if you cannot generate sales dont blame them all filehosts doing great job some time its happend they shave yes i agree but some time only right?
How can u blame for a little few things ? you forget every single amount which paid by them?
what about this Ridiculous attitude? if people are trying to bring down a individual company its only mean that they are above then you .
SO before you judge them you should be sure you are perfect hope u understand :)

So dont blame so dont ask for ban just do your own business do your work generate sales be a good uploader and then see what u gonna be in future.

Got it ?

GoodLuck.

Propaganda is that? :) :w00t:
Please ....!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back