Hello,
I'm still waiting for payment via paypal. I hopefully will be fast
When will the payment?

2017-01-03 $10.22 PENDING
2016-12-25 $10.01 PENDING
2016-12-11 $10.42 PENDING

Username: myfile

Thanks

Unfortunately New Year caught me sick, in bed.

Uploaders of the month were awarded, every winner received the credit into his Kingfiles balance.
An iPhone 7 will be shipped to India.

Payments will be resumed in the next days - everything was slow during Holidays.

We are offering at this moment best PPD rates on the market and we are doing our best to please everyone.
Please stop calling us scammers because we are here to stay, Kingfiles is not a file host which dissapears overnight.

People will stop calling You scammers, whenever they get paid. So far, offering the best PPD rates doesnt do much, when noone can see a payment sent to him :) So, thats not really an explanation. "Payments will resume in next days" thats hardly an update.... Oh well, lets wait and see.... Got over 60$ pending at the moment...

Since 2013 we paid over $70k to members so payments will never be a problem.
I personally respect the work of all uploaders because it's a very difficult work which is not paid out enough, that's why I always choosed to offer the highest rates possible and to maintain the profit at a minimum level.
What I kindly ask everyone is to understand that sometimes, as everyone knows, ad networks are delaying payments or they offer different payment terms so if the payments are delayed sometimes (as actual case, especially because of Holidays) you need to understand the situation because payments will be sent out every single time, we never dissapointed our uploaders.

Since 2013 we paid over $70k to members so payments will never be a problem.
I personally respect the work of all uploaders because it's a very difficult work which is not paid out enough, that's why I always choosed to offer the highest rates possible and to maintain the profit at a minimum level.
What I kindly ask everyone is to understand that sometimes, as everyone knows, ad networks are delaying payments or they offer different payment terms so if the payments are delayed sometimes (as actual case, especially because of Holidays) you need to understand the situation because payments will be sent out every single time, we never dissapointed our uploaders.

If you have paid $70k before, then I thought you save some money and are enought to pay us until adv. companies will pay you ;)
You know ... we are a bit tired ... wating and waiting for 10$ ... so ... ;)
Is better to change your announctemt when you said make weekly payments.

Or just stop dim and Withdraw all the payments, then take care of the rest. Be trustworthy.

Exactly the same shook loadus.net - said that he would pay it another week, maybe two. He got a ban, unban begged and after a week screwed everyone - even the administrator wjuncion
So either you pay this week or have a ban on the forum !!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back