KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KingFiles

I don't want to be rude, but you replied with same message on the last few messages about downtimes. Sometimes site is down for few minutes, but every time you say that site works fine. Today I saw atleast 5 times that site is offline for atleast 2-3 minutes.

@Matijasevic
You are not rude. Yes, sometimes in peak hours the website is going unavailable but it never taked more than 2 minutes. This is happening only sometimes, is something usual. Even if our servers can handle much more traffic it still happens sometimes.

@KingFiles
Hello,

For a long time I uploading files on KingFiles.net and never a problem I had. Today I signed in to my account and I see that you are Banned me and I do not know for what reason I am Banned. My username is: exponto
Please, if you can check and tell me why I am banned ?

@ kingfiles

what happen to payza payments ?? my payment pending for nearly 25 days

anyhow i trust you...waiting for payment

but

i lost interest in kingfiles...unless u increase rates and add paypal...no body prefer kingfiles...

@coolguy558
We will receive Payza funds this week. If you want the payment faster choice Webmoney and you will receive it immediately.
We are still working to bring Paypal back. Fighting with Paypal is not easy at all.
But about our rates, is all about your traffic. We have much better rates than many others and we will be here much more time than many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back