KingFiles.net - Up to $12/1000 downloads or views

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we have posted in this group, as our main page shows and as I replied to your PM: We were forced to change our rates a little while ago to the numbers posted at the top - However, since we have been busy catching up with payments (Which we figured was the highest priority) we have not had time to update all places that show the old payments.

Kocok.

I forgot to thank you for pointing it out that we missed this - We do appreciate all of the help we get from our members.

The front page has now been updated and we have also added the new FTP UPLOAD feature and the fact that we now pay within SEVEN DAYS of request instead of the 14 days that was posted before.

@kingfiles is the king of the payments xd thanks
Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2013-11-19$x.17PENDING
2013-11-15$x.05PAID
2013-11-13$x.13PAID
2013-11-12$x.05PAID
2013-11-11$x.23PAID
thanks for payments kingfiles

OK, finally ALL of our PayPal and WebMoney payments are caught up so that all payments requested more than 7 days ago have been paid!

Now we are keeping our fingers crossed that we will be able to sort out PayZa and Perfect money by early next week.

Thanks for your patience and your support.

The King!

You asked for a page to display deleted DMCA files.
If they add it it's like they are ok with/helping users re-uploading copyrighted files.

Any filehost with half a brain should never have such feature.

No disrespect, but why?

Filefactory and Rapidgator has a link that shows any files deleted. And I think Lumfile has it, as well as rapidshare or they used to.

I think this is also excellent idea .
Also is there any chance you put Serbia and former republic of Yugoslavia on some higher group not in others ?
Thanks .

Kenchien: Once a file is deleted it is removed from our system and we have no reference to it.

papianton18: We are paying by PayPal (And we are currently 100% up to date with our PayPal payments)!

Schranzhans: You owe me 8 bucks! It's OK, I'll let it go - I paid you in Euros instead of dollars by mistake - As long as you tell your friends that THE KING is great you can keep it :-)

heart_tracker - Send me PM with your userid - All PayPAl and WebMoney payments are up to date through the 18th.

Last edited:
Hello, please put Italy in the correct rank (C), you writed that is $3.5 for 1000dl but you are paying $0.40 for 1000dl !!!!
2013-11-26 52 / $0.0210

2013-11-26 103 / $0.0280

Edit: i'm deleting all your links in my posts. Where are the support? I sent a ticket hours ago, nobody replied. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back