Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,048 comments
I logged in on a free account, followed the link to the file, there is a button. Or I misunderstood you? Video: https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/15566395?key=f64b45c92b99ab4683944fce9b90e3fb

Ok As I can see the options will come only if you download other users link. I was opened my own video link , and this options are not coming . Please fix the after login file missing bug..

Second .. The Attention message is confusing because of it's grammar. Please write " You will be redirect to our partners website to pay" rather than you should go :tired_face: .. Many users will leave this page and will try to find partners website after seen your message . :smiley::smiley:

Ok As I can see the options will come only if you download other users link. I was opened my own video link , and this options are not coming . Please fix the after login file missing bug..

Second .. The Attention message is confusing because of it's grammar. Please write " You will be redirect to our partners website to pay" rather than you should go :tired_face: .. Many users will leave this page and will try to find partners website after seen your message . :smiley::smiley:
Well, i also reported this 'attention' message couple of months ago. I am not good in English but when i see 'Attention' warning, i no need to read the rest. It's feel like 'Attention, you are going to do something you'll regret'. So i am not sure if the message correct in grammar but English is second language for mostly downloaders, so i agree with you. The message should be simple as 'You will be redirect to our partners website to pay'.

Well, i also reported this 'attention' message couple of months ago. I am not good in English but when i see 'Attention' warning, i no need to read the rest. It's feel like 'Attention, you are going to do something you'll regret'. So i am not sure if the message correct in grammar but English is second language for mostly downloaders, so i agree with you. The message should be simple as 'You will be redirect to our partners website to pay'.

Yes the entire "Attention" message is very confusing and even not necessary. The downloader already had chosen the payment method to pay before coming to that page. User can see itself whether it's redirects or not and take decisions according it after clicks on the pay button. This message is not necessary. I afraid if user go back and come again , may be it will not count the sale.

Many users makes new ids before purchasing. When user click on the buy tab, system will ask the user to login or register. Once the user logged in, the affiliate link will not come and some recommended videos comes up which is not uploaded by the uploader. So if the user decide to buy premium after it, I afraid it will not count the sale.

Many users makes new ids before purchasing. When user click on the buy tab, system will ask the user to login or register. Once the user logged in, the affiliate link will not come and some recommended videos comes up which is not uploaded by the uploader. So if the user decide to buy premium after it, I afraid it will not count the sale
In this case it counts.

Yes the entire "Attention" message is very confusing and even not necessary. The downloader already had chosen the payment method to pay before coming to that page. User can see itself whether it's redirects or not and take decisions according it after clicks on the pay button. This message is not necessary. I afraid if user go back and come again , may be it will not count the sale.
After adding the redirect warning, the conversion increased, I'm afraid I have nothing more to add.

thus a lot of sales go to random people, and the webmaster who lured the buyer gets nothing!

You want to say that it is with your files that we do not take into account sales? Send us a link to your file and we'll check it out.

About the message about the redirect, I passed your feedback.

I need money and there isn't any here, only a few continue to make profits, the others are drifting, I'm leaving here little by little, I waited more than 1 year, and unfortunately there has never been an improvement in profits, on the contrary, each month worse than the previous one, thank you but I also have to eat, not only do we live on a good image and trust, I also have to feed my family

today there is something wrong with fboom sales!!!!
FBOOM is already dead !
Two months I don't have sale.
My fboom sales dropped from daily 2-3 sales to weekly 2-3 sales...hope they will fix issue soon
Hello!

Are your FB files available at all? Perhaps its in the root directory or in a folder without a project? In this case, the files will not be available for download by the user and this will negatively affect sales.

Back