Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,081 comments
This premise does not apply: original content, because I do not know anyone who produces their own content
At most you can get original material that will cease to be so after a short time, that is why files are shared, IT IS SHARE, otherwise this would not exist

Getting material even 1 hour before the rest, makes a difference
Yes. Unfortunately, nowadays it is no longer about quality or even quantity. Its all about time. Be quick my friend.

Whis is absolutely false :)

After several years you can create a very large thread, we are talking about more than 7 years, try and see....
I have tried, and Im one of that.
I have threds since 2011, and still exist on large forums, and with very ...as you said original content inside :)
After I make a post, in 5 or 10min this post is repeated as single post or in other"uniq" movie thread opened 1 or 2 years ago :)

I have a years expirece with k2s (before I worked with other hosts) and still my stats are not impressive and I work a lot, well I worked a lot. I don't get it how some people has so many downlaod over 1000 downlaods a day, I guess that they have thier own websites? It is not possible to have so many sales and downloads from forums...?!?!?!
I can share my stats but they are not impressive for last 30 days, last year they were better but since january *when promo period started, they are lower then before.
Now I started to upload with tezfiles to see how is going there.

I have a years expirece with k2s (before I worked with other hosts) and still my stats are not impressive and I work a lot, well I worked a lot. I don't get it how some people has so many downlaod over 1000 downlaods a day, I guess that they have thier own websites? It is not possible to have so many sales and downloads from forums...?!?!?!
I can share my stats but they are not impressive for last 30 days, last year they were better but since january *when promo period started, they are lower then before.
Now I started to upload with tezfiles to see how is going there.
Own site is a must.

36 часа, все още не съм влязъл в моя акаунт в PayPal?

Post automatically merged:

36 часа, все още не съм влязъл в моя акаунт в PayPal?
36 hours, I haven't signed in to my PayPal account yet?

Last edited:
When you choose visa or master card option, the messege appears which is 'Attention! You should go to the partner's website to pay for a subscription, or choose another payment method.'

I believe some people will leave the page after see the this message, Not everyone good at English, also if you write 'Attention' you'll give second thoughts to premium buyers. That make nosense. It should redirect automaticly to the paygate website only and the page still can give some info something like 'You're redirecting to payment processor".

This not paygate issue, it is shaving they are stealing sales and rebills and it is not all hosts, beware of fake accounts who say all hosts shave and steal, we need to expose k2s thieves.

Back