Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,081 comments
How long is hold time with KS2 and is that hold time calculated per new transaction?
If you mean hold for sale then it is 10 days. I have sales today that are hold to 4th June. Every new sale and rebill is hold.

But sometimes happens that sales are refunded even after 10 days. That happen to me twice. One was a year account :tired_face:
Post automatically merged:

Got a 1 month rebill from a site where I started posting 5 days ago.
That's a hahaha.
That doesn't mean the first sale for that user was from your account. It just mean that someone had free account and upgraded it to premium using your link

Last edited:
why is that hahaha ??
option 1: it is an error of the MD5 that confuses the one that I remove the file first

option 2: what happened was he uploaded a file with metadata embedded in the file
and even though he has changed the md5 the metadata will never change and the k2s server will get confused who uploaded the file first and will give a benefit to any uploader who has uploaded the same file on other sites :)

it's a common mistake
It happened to me twice so I have experience in the subject :)

option 1: it is an error of the MD5 that confuses the one that I remove the file first

option 2: what happened was he uploaded a file with metadata embedded in the file
and even though he has changed the md5 the metadata will never change and the k2s server will get confused who uploaded the file first and will give a benefit to any uploader who has uploaded the same file on other sites :)

it's a common mistake
It happened to me twice so I have experience in the subject :)

I have no idea what that has to do with someone getting a 1 month rebill from a asite where he started posting 5 days ago.

It dont matter at all if he started posting 5 minutes ago. Even after 1 minute its possible to get yearly rebill.

as far as i know it dont matter at all who uploaded the file first when getting sales and rebills.

I can get sales and rebills even if i upload the same file that 8356 people uploaded before me.

@mateuriko You have made an interesting points.

I have a small query. Can you please tell me, how a sale count is being done

1. if someone has clicked my link and opted for premium, still someone else may get the sale? Cookies have any role to play?

2. If file name is unique and file is zipped. Will it increase the chance of a proper sales count?

Thanks

@mateuriko You have made an interesting points.

I have a small query. Can you please tell me, how a sale count is being done

1. if someone has clicked my link and opted for premium, still someone else may get the sale? Cookies have any role to play?

2. If file name is unique and file is zipped. Will it increase the chance of a proper sales count?

Thanks

As I have understood - then the "owner" of the first file being downloaded after premium purchase gets the sale.

As I have understood - then the "owner" of the first file being downloaded after premium purchase gets the sale.

So if someone buys premium from my link and yet doesnt download the file, I wont get the sale?

When 10 copies of same file are there with same name and different md5. Does it affect sales counting?

We have completed the campaign to provide free premium access to the countries most affected by COVID-19!

During the campaign, from 04/06/2020, about 9,000 premium accounts were provided to our users for a period of 14 days. For all these accounts, our partners received a reward for a total of about $ 30,000. Thank you for your support!

hi folks,

can someone give me a quick and up-to-date summary of current K2S events/status

I would like to work on three large projects on this host and would like to know whether this is still serious?

because there are always different opinions in this thread...

and does anyone know who is behind it?
which country and where are the servers?

the most important thing to me is that the commissions are calculated in real time and correctly, has someone already tested this with test payments?

I am happy about any useful information

greetings from Austria

Back