Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,049 comments
Can i increase video preview to 10minutes. there is only max 5 minutes option

another uploader has already appeared
who gives away his work
at moneyplatform the goal is to sell premium
is not giving away your work
for others to watch free videos

if you want to upload free videos
upload it to https://sendvid.com
and distribute it for free
if you don't want to sell premium,
do it there hahaha

yoFNUu8.jpg

i have started work after a long time bcoz now i have free time due to lockdown...but the result isn't satisfactory

Yes, remote upload working now.

Is there a way to manually convert files already uploaded to mp4 to work in the K2S player without having to download them & re-upload them again?

More specifically I remote uploaded a file with no extension. I can rename the file to .mp4 & it downloads as an mp4 file fine, but there is no player when someone clicks on the file link -

vSeKYwb.jpg

Yes, remote upload working now.

Is there a way to manually convert files already uploaded to mp4 to work in the K2S player without having to download them & re-upload them again?

More specifically I remote uploaded a file with no extension. I can rename the file to .mp4 & it downloads as an mp4 file fine, but there is no player when someone clicks on the file link -

vSeKYwb.jpg
No, files are encoded to mp4 during upload process only.

Each sale has a hold of 10 days. You can see when it will be released from hold near the sale.
After it came out of hold you can withdraw it, we pay each Monday and Thursday. We pay everything what was ordered
before the payment day.
Hold is added because:
- To fight against credit card fraud (users who buy from their self with stolen credit cards).
- It takes us 2-3 weeks until we receive the money, and on high volume of payout requests we won't be able to pay on
time if we won't have the money.

Back