Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,048 comments
upload speed is very low please fix jeff sir

8ea7434044f44247aa0e36061cf04045.png

7mb/s is slow? i think you should focus on quality over quantity at that point!

Thanks for timely payment K2S this was a big one this week :) Record!

upload speed is very low please fix jeff sir

8ea7434044f44247aa0e36061cf04045.png

7mb/s is slow? i think you should focus on quality over quantity at that point!

Thanks for timely payment K2S this was a big one this week :) Record!

I was not active on Feb so i can't say anything but ppl are crying.. Mostly says Jan was way better then Feb.

So you must be working very hard & find a good content that bring sales for you everyday... but I'm facing low sales & mostly were 1 month that was the point but if even i get 1 month sales i don't get rebbils for the next month for same sale very low rebbils. i remember Filepost.com the best filehost with rebbils

Does anyone ever reach rank 8? It seems no matter how good my earnings are i can never surpass rank 7, not that it really matters, rank 7 gives the same bonuses doesn't it?

@XdaniXw i don't post on any of the big forums anymore, they are a waste of time.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I was not active on Feb so i can't say anything but ppl are crying.. Mostly says Jan was way better then Feb.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]So you must be working very hard & find a good content that bring sales for you everyday... but I'm facing low sales & mostly were 1 month that was the point but if even i get 1 month sales i don't get rebbils for the next month for same sale very low rebbils. i remember Filepost.com the best filehost with rebbils[/FONT]

same here, only 3 day and 1 month sales, with rare rebills.

Back