Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
I really dont know the thin line between January and February where all my work became stupid and un-product compared to months before.

Maybe someone can help me.

Just give me the comment like that bozoo couple of post up to work smart and hard.

keep2share sales are worst this month very low revenue facing this month
pray for sales compare to januvary half revenue down till now very very bad days same situation i got in october 2016
if content is bad for sales why traff is generating why free downloads are getting above 1k daily i dono

Last edited:
I really dont know the thin line between January and February where all my work became stupid and un-product compared to months before.

Just give me the comment like that bozoo couple of post up to work smart and hard.

sorry ,but i just amazed. i never got more than 300 downloads/day and almost every day have few sales. what the hell you do, when you getting 1k+ downloads/day and no sales?

wait 24 hours and fake posts like had 17 sales today,you must be doing something wrong will pop up,way to go!

upload speed is very low please fix jeff sir

8ea7434044f44247aa0e36061cf04045.png

Back