Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
so finnaly k2s dead new k2s is comming soon
all exsisting links posted in forums when they click on k2s is that there redirrected to new k2s ?
what abt old k2s exsisitng users who brought life time premium,1 year so they had to sticky with old features?
site is so good i hope sales will increase more

a friendly reminder

changing day by day devoloping many thing but you are forgeting main thing that is sales tracking
so please work on that issue its not a new one nearly from year all affliate asking abt this you are skiping this

Last edited:
all exsisting links posted in forums when they click on k2s is that there redirrected to new k2s ?
what abt old k2s exsisitng users who brought life time premium,1 year so they had to sticky with old features?
site is so good i hope sales will increase more

a friendly reminder

changing day by day devoloping many thing but you are forgeting main thing that is sales tracking
so please work on that issue its not a new one nearly from year all affliate asking abt this you are skiping this

no no bro i think its beta version that they are testing on the domain new.keep2share.cc so it would be same as before k2s.cc.

jeff how long hold money ?!

I cant really comment on your issues but from my experiences Jeff & K2S are the most honest you'll going to find in the filesharing scene, im very happy with them and the few times ive been unhappy i've always had it solved eventually. Not that it matters but just my five cents on the topic.

I hope you can get it resolved asap.

new.keep2share.cc - it is just for your test. In few weeks we add new design on k2s.cc

Lifetime we change free of charge to 1 year Premium PRO
If user have regular premium he can pay exstra and upgrade it to Premium PRO

99.99% sales counted to the affiliates. You can test it any time.

jeff please read and reply to our conversation in email. but you replied me once that

"jeff: Hello,
In your account there is no IP restrictions, so you should be able to log in without any problems. "

i already told you that i had set specific multiple ip's but this time my previous ip are gone. please reset the ip's i'd set to my account. . . thanks

Last edited:
Back