Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
OK, i recently implemented a vip program on my website to give users a reason to use my links when they buy premium. Today i started the system and instantly made a 3 month sale and believe it or not but no sale was logged on moneyplatform.

I have received the receipt directly from the customer! Jeff you need to explain yourself, is there a huge delay from purchase made before it appears in the system? It's been over 3 hours now.

Jeff contact me asap (No need i emailed you directly), pm me and we will talk, i need this resolved asap and i need a good explanation how this sale could have slipped past your system when i both had him click my url and i had my site included in the url as well.

Thanks

I can explain you it
the problem is how they count the sales or better how they count if sale is under your account or under other.
I'm sure Jeff will replay to you and say that sales went under other affiliate because the user opened a link of anther affiliate before open your so then he still keep cookies of the other affiliate and sale went under his account.
how many of you get sales under domain which never visited ? I'm sure there are many of you.
this is not a new problem , this was from the start. there are people that stopped use k2s but still earn thanks to this system, they earn your sales
that's why tezfile have different affiliate system.
what I can not understand is why they can not change or fix k2s affiliate system

OK, i recently implemented a vip program on my website to give users a reason to use my links when they buy premium. Today i started the system and instantly made a 3 month sale and believe it or not but no sale was logged on moneyplatform.

I have received the receipt directly from the customer! Jeff you need to explain yourself, is there a huge delay from purchase made before it appears in the system? It's been over 3 hours now.

Jeff contact me asap (No need i emailed you directly), pm me and we will talk, i need this resolved asap and i need a good explanation how this sale could have slipped past your system when i both had him click my url and i had my site included in the url as well.

Thanks

I can explain you it
the problem is how they count the sales or better how they count if sale is under your account or under other.
I'm sure Jeff will replay to you and say that sales went under other affiliate because the user opened a link of anther affiliate before open your so then he still keep cookies of the other affiliate and sale went under his account.
how many of you get sales under domain which never visited ? I'm sure there are many of you.
this is not a new problem , this was from the start. there are people that stopped use k2s but still earn thanks to this system, they earn your sales
what I can not understand is why they can not change or fix k2s affiliate system

So you're telling me if someone has visited a link from another affiliate, then he visit mine and he decides to purchase on my file and from my domain someone else gets sale? that's incredible stupid if that's the case. Lets think about a way to cheat this, you make a big forum, then you add a script to the site that opens keep2share in a popup and closes it, there you go, cookie generated, now every sale that goes from anyone posting on your forum with keep2share links goes to the owner of the forum?

did i just break the internet or has someone already done this?

jeff please explain your system so i can make the most of it.

Last edited:
I can explain you it

So you're telling me if someone has visited a link from another affiliate, then he visit mine and he decides to purchase on my file and from my domain someone else gets sale? that's incredible stupid if that's the case. Lets think about a way to cheat this, you make a big forum, then you add a script to the site that opens keep2share in a popup and closes it, there you go, cookie generated, now every sale that goes from anyone posting on your forum with keep2share links goes to the owner of the forum?

I faced it before you many times and not only used script also I added domain name to link
well you need only wait Jeff replay and then you can share it with us

On Saturday was no rebills because of error we fix it today and rebills move to Sunday. (all rebills is fine and nothing was lost, just mve to next day)

This Sale was fraud. We will refund money to card holder. (detales regarding this transaction i PM you)

Last edited:
I can explain you it

smplace forum has been doing this for quite some time now.

K2S went crazy 4 day zero sales and zero rebill :@

Yes sales are not as good as before & mostly 1 month sales now but what can we do... as Jeff says Feb will be better then JAN so just keep focus on your work & work hard.

STS.jpg

This guy is hoax
every time there is problem he is posting some imaginary shots here and says keep working harder
not only we don't have sales but refunds wont stop
i have had more refunds in this moth than last 3 years i swear
at some point this month i owed the company
this Host is dead, i am seriously thinking of other hosts.

Wtf 6 refunds! Jeff what kind off boss are you? You steal our sales, now you steal our money with refunds! What a wonderful day what a wonderful month. What did Jeff say : "Sales will be normal in February"

Congratulations Jeff you disappointed us again and again and again.

3 refunds and all purchased in 15 Dec 2015 and refunded today,1 month and 3 month
only filehost that have many refund is k2s
btw I can not understand how it work this stupid refund.
those guys purchased in 15 dec and then when they asked refund; sent mail / ticket for refund; they still can use premium service until they get refunded or not ?
I hope the answer is no

also I think is more correct that you show us the refund request.
the mail or the ticket of person who asked refund , each time
I wonder why all of user asked refund in the same day 15/16 dec 2015
sound strange for me that all / many users asked refund in the same day

Last edited:
Just want to post an update, Jeff has explained to me what happened to the sale that was missing, it was flagged as fraud for various reasons, no one stole my money :)

I've had several of users sign up using my system now and most of them have worked, some are just trolls trying to cheat my system.

So as far as i can tell no shady business going on from k2s, they just do what they have to do (extreme fraud detection) to make sure they are a legitimate company.

I wonder why all of user asked refund in the same day 15/16 dec 2015
sound strange for me that all / many users asked refund in the same day
Bank send us refunds/chargebacks in batches. That why 1 week is no refunds/chargebacks and then few in one day.
yes but you didn't answer my question and you didn't make any comment about my idea :

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]btw I can not understand how it work this stupid refund.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]those guys purchased in 15 dec and then when they asked refund; sent mail / ticket for refund; they still can use premium service until they get refunded or not ?[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I hope the answer is no[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]also I think is more correct that you show us the refund request.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]the mail or the ticket of person who asked refund , each time[/FONT]

Back