Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,102 comments
OK, i recently implemented a vip program on my website to give users a reason to use my links when they buy premium. Today i started the system and instantly made a 3 month sale and believe it or not but no sale was logged on moneyplatform.

I have received the receipt directly from the customer! Jeff you need to explain yourself, is there a huge delay from purchase made before it appears in the system? It's been over 3 hours now.

Jeff contact me asap (No need i emailed you directly), pm me and we will talk, i need this resolved asap and i need a good explanation how this sale could have slipped past your system when i both had him click my url and i had my site included in the url as well.

Thanks

Last edited:
OK, i recently implemented a vip program on my website to give users a reason to use my links when they buy premium. Today i started the system and instantly made a 3 month sale and believe it or not but no sale was logged on moneyplatform.

I have received the receipt directly from the customer! Jeff you need to explain yourself, is there a huge delay from purchase made before it appears in the system? It's been over 3 hours now.

Jeff contact me asap (No need i emailed you directly), pm me and we will talk, i need this resolved asap and i need a good explanation how this sale could have slipped past your system when i both had him click my url and i had my site included in the url as well.

Thanks

+1 Waiting for reply

Last edited:

Thanks

is that buyer brought premium from reseller or paygate
reseller sales takes time to credit in affliate account
and provide the transaction id to jeff

Last edited:
There is absolutely cheating with sales. I have started VIP system like other user and even if my user bought premium with my link, I didnt receive sale and site sale. And there is another cheating. I have 2 sales but when I click "more" there are 3 sales (it is same during 4 hours). Give us our sales jeff!!

Last edited:
b6716828d3.jpg

what is this

People still use this slow crappy host :facepalm:

Free users can not download more than 400mb files
Free users wait time between downloads is 2hrs
Getting reports it takes 4 1/2 hrs to download a 250mb file S M H

This not 1995 where people have a 28.8 modem most people with internet can download at a min of 2mbps

Last edited:
Back