Other KapHosting.net - 1 Gbps, Unmetered, RDP from $29.95/month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LEVAC09;

Do not worry about that process at all. That is normal, in fact when that usage is in the top 95%+ that is good. Look it up online. I know what you mean by everything else "not working". I though it was the same thing too but your CPU and RAM is probably good enough but the amount of files that are going through your drives aren't going fast enough to keep up which is why some of your users are getting slow (rar/unrar) speeds. Doesn't have to do nothing with RAM or CPU. Focus on the HDD now (you and many others) avoid it or simply don't pay much attention to it.

I am aware that you use RAID0 already but try to put it on a hardware controller things will run much smoother for you. Also ask for some cache on it 512mb - 1gb. This is very important. I hope once you get this you will stop having problems but with SATA your playing risks unless they are top brand.

I didn't want to put my 2c in but you asked for public help.

(y)

A Perfect Reply...

LEVAC you need work only in the HDD...

@LEVAC

Since your site is currently too slow to access and send a ticket, I leave a message here.

Sadly, nothing has changed after the re-installment. While I can unrar files properly on my own PC, I can't on the RDP. I get errors which I reported before.

Please do the next solution. The hard drive itself has to be heavily damaged.

Regards,

@LEVAC

Since your site is currently too slow to access and send a ticket, I leave a message here.

Sadly, nothing has changed after the re-installment. While I can unrar files properly on my own PC, I can't on the RDP. I get errors which I reported before.

Please do the next solution. The hard drive itself has to be heavily damaged.

Regards,

yes The hard drive itself has to be heavily damaged.

@levac

is the problem of data center internal network is connected to the serve, download file is damaged

the hard disk is not damaged either

server : P01

Problem from SoftLayer, now they're running CISCO FIREWALL, it'll put all server with high traffic (5GB/ hours) to CISCO firewall. They say it's DDOS attack. LOL

The only way to solve this problem is find other datacenter. Stay away from SoftLayer LEVAC

Problem from SoftLayer, now they're running CISCO FIREWALL, it'll put all server with high traffic (5GB/ hours) to CISCO firewall. They say it's DDOS attack. LOL

The only way to solve this problem is find other datacenter. Stay away from SoftLayer LEVAC

Same issue in our Old Dallas Server :P So telling Bye to Softlayer :))

Same issue in our Old Dallas Server :P So telling Bye to Softlayer :))

Exactly what I though! I have been using their servers for more than 8-9 months and I used to have 30+ users server too but I never faced too many connection error and now my servers have less than 15 but this crap is showing up too often. Then I started to think it must be on purpose. X-(

hello
I have a problem when I click on Login (to connect to my RDP) bear then returns to its beginning
my username Hrcid192
server: s08.hq-rdps.com

Perhaps split the users onto different IP ranges. From a firewall(s) perspective if you have a RDP that has let's say 15 people using the same IP that receives a lot of traffic (incoming) it would assume that it is being attacked. That's my estimated guess at why Softlayer may be nullrouting or block any incoming traffic to your server(s) since it assumes is dodgy/unlegit traffic.

When you have more IPs for users (or per say one for each) it is a whole lot easier to detect where the problem is. Each person per IP (is more expensive, costly) but it pleases both your network and Softlayers own network. Got to cut of z_00_m though. Imagine everyone uploading 5+ threads at a time to the same filehost? Those filehosts would think is the same IP moving all the traffic.

Levac:

I will wait until Friday on Friday does not work I will ask for refund money

P01 server

many days and no solution to the issue

Levac Understand me spend money and I have the service

I think I've been patient with whatever problems have ever happened, but it might be about time to leave. You did your best and I know it's not your fault, but I can't see where it's going.

Lesson learned. Sooner or later, however good it's currently working, this kind of problem would happen. Even if I rent a dedi server, it could be the same.

I think I've been patient with whatever problems have ever happened, but it might be about time to leave. You did your best and I know it's not your fault, but I can't see where it's going.

Lesson learned. Sooner or later, however good it's currently working, this kind of problem would happen. Even if I rent a dedi server, it could be the same.
We're moving away from 100tb. We are cancelling our servers with them. The ones expire first will be moved first. New servers will be located in NL (LW) and US (BM or SH).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back