Justupload.io - File Hosting | DMCA Ignored | Upto $40/10k | Daily Payouts

OnlyStream

Hello,

We are happy to introduce Justupload.io, We offer PPD, PPS and MIX offer programs you can select which ever suitable for you.

Why to choose Justupload?

1. Minimum payout is 10$
  2. Incomplete downloads are also counted but user has to pass the CAPTCHA
  3. Adult contents are allowed!
  4. You can upload via Browser, Direct URL, Torrent & FTP
  5. Payments are made via Paypal, Skrill & Bitcoin (More options will be added soon)
  6. You can enable or disable video conversion/encoding
  7. We process payments daily including weekends
  8. We never delete files due to DMCA requests
  9. Z-O-O-M uploader support.
  10. API Support - Upload, List files, Clone files, Get file info etc.

To know more about affiliate program check :
https://justupload.io/make-money

For more information you can contact us through :
https://justupload.io/contact-us or mail us at support@justupload.io or Skype us at justupload.io

We are happy to hear your suggestions here and we will try to make Justupload as best as possible.

Happy Uploading
Justupload Team

Last edited:
208 comments
Hi Justupload, I see this: "Adult contents are allowed!"
But do you know that Adult contents are NOT allowed on .IO domains? You risk your domain if you host adult contents on it, I mean your registar can seize the domain.
A few years ago for the same reason Openload.io become Openload.co, Openload almost lost their IO domain back in 2015.
I'm not kidding, that's the truth.
I would advise you to change your domain to CO or other but don't try your luck with adult videos on IO domains.

Also I see this "Free lifetime premium account for genuine uploaders & webmasters" but how to get it? I've added one of my websites to my acc but I still see this "Free Account" in my panel and your site offer 30 days premium for 12.99 USD, it's not free as you promise.

Hi Justupload, I see this: "Adult contents are allowed!"
But do you know that Adult contents are NOT allowed on .IO domains? You risk your domain if you host adult contents on it, I mean your registar can seize the domain.
A few years ago for the same reason Openload.io become Openload.co, Openload almost lost their IO domain back in 2015.
I'm not kidding, that's the truth.
I would advise you to change your domain to CO or other but don't try your luck with adult videos on IO domains.

Also I see this "Free lifetime premium account for genuine uploaders & webmasters" but how to get it? I've added one of my websites to my acc but I still see this "Free Account" in my panel and your site offer 30 days premium for 12.99 USD, it's not free as you promise.
how about COM NET ORG ?

Hello,

We are happy to introduce Justupload.io, We offer PPD/PPV, PPS and MIX offer programs you can select which ever suitable for you.

Why to choose Justupload?

1. Minimum payout is 10$
  2. Free lifetime premium account for genuine uploaders & webmasters
  3. Incomplete downloads are also counted but user has to pass the CAPTCHA
  4. We also count Embed/Streaming video views (Video should be streamed atlest 10% of its total length)
  5. Adult contents are allowed!
  6. You can upload via Browser, Direct URL, Torrent & FTP
  7. Payments are made via Paypal, Skrill & Bitcoin (More options will be added soon)
  8. You can enable or disable video convertion/encoding
  9. We process payments daily including weekends
  10. We never delete files due to DMCA requests

To know more about affiliate program check :

https://justupload.io/make-money

For more information you can contact us through :
https://justupload.io/contact-us or mail us at support@justupload.io

We are happy to hear your suggestions you can also reply back to this mail so that we can improve ourself.

Happy Uploading
Justupload Team

Remote upload does not work but counter on remote upload works (You can leech 49445 Mb more files today). Tried openlod, streamangi and vidoza links and nothing (there is no files on my account).
And on my account is not option PPV?
Username KvizacHaderak
FTP does not work too.

Please fix this problems.

And please add Webmoney as payment method.

Last edited:
i paid twice on this on this host and his streaming is very fast and remote upload is good men
w3yBHFr.png

Back