Status
Not open for further replies.
you can check it on main page... yes, it is supported

buy the way.. we can give best package (Gold) to some webmasters for free. PM me or write to icq 920-9-920

screenshots already works, screen thumbnails (i forgot how to call it correctly - several screen shots in one image with info about video file) will be available soon.

Good news, i will try...

yes. after correct upload to services, you can delete files

I tried then seem the links also got deleted too. I may delete the files on reupload.it but want the links be accessible for user to download from other hostings via reget.it; and this the uploaders can attract the affiliates.

I still didnt get the answer for torrent download.
I was downloading a 7GB torrent, 6,5GB got downloaded in 20-30 minutes, then it got slow, really slow. Around 5MB per minute, so i have left it to download over night, and it still isnt done.

So, ReUpload did you put a limit for this trial period, or will it always be like this?

Other than that, its a great service.

Very nice website , really like the down/up speeds ..... but seems a little pricy ($10 for 3Gb space )..... especially for users like me who need more space ....

Nevermind
Good luck with your site !

Yeah I'd wish they'd lower the price too, maybe $ 17 for Bronze :D

Also if you can add easy-share file host since its also a US file host...

I love the first package, but it's just not enough for 1 operation of 1 game upload. One game now is 17GB max

Got from another thread, hosts to consider hosting to as they support resume that all downloaders like (some already in reupload.it):

Pay for uploader:

cramit.in
Duckload.com

Doesn't pay anything to uploader except space:
Mediafire(it doesn't pay anything for uploader)
jumbofiles.com
fileden.com

Last edited:
Good news for someone. We've changed our payment plans... now all of them are unlimited. Also we've moved to US' datacenter.

For old active partners we made bonus: 3 days of Bronze plan.

Thank you for working with us.

RiLkWs.png

Its wrote in first line that it's monthly ? still no lifetime one ?

it is not our fault:

"According to our records, the file from this link was no where to be found in our database anymore. Therefore, we might assume that it has been deleted by the uploader itself or it had an issue and DMCA has deleted it."

i think some files are automatically deleted after hash check.

great site there mate !!
i just love it :)

I am getting an error when i add Mediafire and Megaupload accounts,

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/pNgYf.jpg[/SLIDE]

Please help me :)

Last edited:
I have certain doubts, i have just started a account.
It says that i have a starter account.
Is it valid for only 1 day or forever ?
Is it a PAY only site ??
please explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back