Status
Not open for further replies.
2. i don't understand it... you are saying about ads on links page (on reget.it)? I can say this pages are not much popular yet.
If you look at other mass mirror services, they use their landing page for revenue so they can provide the service for free. That's why I suggest you advertise on that page to free users so the service can last long at the same time can also allocate more space / bw to them.

c. this problem can be solved by packing with rar or sth else - we cannot directly change md5, i.e. for movie file.
Yes, for movie, mp3, etc that's impossible, but most of the uploads will be in .rar files. You may like to deploy method from Rapidleech script or WootScript Advance MD5 Changer. As you said the purpose of your service is to reupload dead links, so without MD5 change it will be impossible for some hostings.

5. we pay much for traffic. So, we can't upload files to many services for free.
Is the bandwidth returned after 24h or that is all for 1 month - let's say we got 20GB/BW?
Anyway, hope to get some resolution for this traffic in the future cz it is so little for the uploader to upload even 700MB movie to 15 hosting = 700MB x 15. What if we upload 4GB game???

2. i can repeat. this pages are not much popular. Most of webmasters use direct links to services.

3. c. ok. we'll about implementation.

5. there are four packages... 50, 100, 200 and 1000gb. You can use it anytime without time limitation...

5. there are four packages... 50, 100, 200 and 1000gb. You can use it anytime without time limitation...

Let's say I used up 50GB from my package, will this be back to 50GB again the next day or it's just it?

Good news for someone. We've changed our payment plans... now all of them are unlimited. Also we've moved to US' datacenter.

For old active partners we made bonus: 3 days of Bronze plan.

Thank you for working with us.

I am using this promo, and i am pleased with it.
Just have a question, have you limited download speeds on torrents?
I can download 90% of the torrent pretty fast, but the last 10% takes me 2-3 hours.
And those torrents have enough seeds, so thats not the problem.

Also theres a bug, i have downloaded, rard and uploaded one big application (3GB), now when i want to remove it from my file manager it just stays there and its blocking my new downloads. How can i fix that?

Thanks.

Also theres a bug, i have downloaded, rard and uploaded one big application (3GB), now when i want to remove it from my file manager it just stays there and its blocking my new downloads. How can i fix that?

i think its still uploading
can you write me your login?

Download process was over... well it somehow got fixed by itself.
After this trial period is over, the bronze package will stay the same?
10GB of space and no bandwidth limit?
Are there any coupons for a lower price?

Edit:
What about the torrent speed?
Right now it took me 20 minutes for almost 85% of the torrent and now its going slow.

you can check it on main page... yes, it is supported

buy the way.. we can give best package (Gold) to some webmasters for free. PM me or write to icq 920-9-920

screenshots already works, screen thumbnails (i forgot how to call it correctly - several screen shots in one image with info about video file) will be available soon.

Cool. So if we reach the the storage limit, then we delete them from filemanager, so we can upload again?

Anyway, 'concurrent remote uploads' this means limited to, for Gold, 4 links fetching at a time or what? A bit confusing there. Like 'concurrent uploads to FHS' if this limits to select only 7 hostings, then why I can select more than that without any alert message?

Thx for the great service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back