JunoCloud.me - PPD UP to $30/1000 downloads - Daily Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
download speed for free user/registered user/premium ?? support IDM accelerators/resume ?
capatcha ?
delay between downloads for both free and registered ?
zoom uploader support ?
remote upload speeds ?
lifetime of files for registered users ?
ads ?

Hello Juno,

Please add other payout methods like PayPal,Skrill or Payza!
I can't use your site,because I haven't WMZ.Only 1 payout method is very little.

Thank you! :friends:

Don't be fooled people. You will never earn $30 per 1000 downloads with this host.

Since only premium members are capable of downloading 2GB files which is the file size required to earn $30 per 1000 downloads, you will need to sell 1000 premium memberships and each one of those memberships will need to be people living in the countries of Tier A. Highly unlikely.

People don't ever realize this stuff with hosts but I'm telling you like it is.

A little suggestion for the download page:

What about this ?

When i make mirror links , the other hosts have always more downloads then JunoCloud links , even i use turbobit as mirror .... just because users see the first advertise download link and click on it , then the see free and fast download image ... not clickable and then the give up.... the DONT scroll to bottom of the page....

Dear all,

We are happy to inform you that another Daily Payment Run has been executed from JunoCloud.me.

A big thanks to all of you for the great cooperation !!!
:sun::sun:

download speed for free user/registered user/premium ?? support IDM accelerators/resume ?
capatcha ?
delay between downloads for both free and registered ?
zoom uploader support ?
remote upload speeds ?
lifetime of files for registered users ?
ads ?

u have not answered any of my question ! =]

yeah hasent even answerd my question eiver what can free users download size wise before it was only up to 1500mb now i just tried a 3gb file on free and the countdown timer started so is it 4gb for free users

Junocloud Uploading Problem , Files not uploading from last 2 day .if uploading then start at 10kbs & taking more time.please shut out it.

Hello folks I try to reply to most of the unanswered questions at once

@mazzo:
- jdownloader and zoom are supported
- there are no ads at the moment for free and registered user
- there will never be for premium users
- free users files removed aftrer 30 days, registerd users after 60 days
- free and registered users can download one file per hour
- about speeds I can only answer this properly in 4-5 days once all new servers are up and running

@skz, @sasuke24
From my understanding filehosters had problem with all PayPal, Skrill, Payza and having their accounts closed for some reason.
Can anyone confirm the opposite?

@ps2gameman
- PPS with premium only links will be implemented by the end of the week. We are adjusting the system to convert from EUR to USD as customers pay in EUR and we pay affiliates in USD
- Free users max download file size is 4096, well spotted :)

@biti0
Please tell me if you are experiencing upload problem with: normal upload/flash upload/remoteupload/ftp upload?

If I missed any question please point me out and sorry for the delay!!!

@lawina
Layout design will be changed tomorrow! Thank you guys for the suggestion!
About Moneybookers and Payza I was referring to Filehost owners account. Anyone knows about problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back