JunkyVideo.com - Up to $35, weekly payments and 24 x 7 support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junky

Hello,

We are very excited to launch a new video platform for storing videos, junkyvideo.com. We have worked hard optimising and creating a stable platform that will suit your website and we will like to hear your feedback and try our services.
We have a rewards platform that pays up to $35 per 10 000 views, we pay each week on Friday and at the moment we have PayPal payments enabled.

jv.JPG

We can also earn up to 10% of your referrals earnings which will boost your money revenue higher.
We can see users with 100 active referrals that are earning up to 90$ per 10 000 views!!
We are also available on Skype for support at JunkyVideo.
Thanks

91 comments
Hello,

We are very excited to launch a new video platform for storing videos, junkyvideo.com. We have worked hard optimising and creating a stable platform that will suit your website and we will like to hear your feedback and try our services.
We have a rewards platform that pays up to $35 per 10 000 views, we pay each week on Friday and at the moment we have PayPal payments enabled.

jv.JPG

We can also earn up to 10% of your referrals earnings which will boost your money revenue higher.
We can see users with 100 active referrals that are earning up to 90$ per 10 000 views!!
We are also available on Skype for support at JunkyVideo.
Thanks

Welcome wj
Will you be able to upload adult videos?

What are tiers

Hi there. can someone help me i am very new here. what are tiers for you program and my videos i have are mostly 30 mins to and hour. dont know what i am doing but willing to learn.

all lies
if you dont move i dont register
tier 3 rates are really bad
sorry
i will continue with my great host
listen to customers please
dont give them lie promises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back