JunkyVideo.com - Up to $35, weekly payments and 24 x 7 support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Admin!
Sorry everyone, I'm using google translator.
Fraud? Because they share the uploaded links on a page?
The embedded links are useless because they automatically redirect to a page advertising, and the movie does not start. Therefore, to use another player. This is fraud?

Happy new year everyone!
Eddy

tarpi "Hotlinking" is not permitted. If you have any issue with our embedding code, please contact us : admin@junkyvideo.com

so embed is not allowed?

Is there a download limit for free users? eg file-size limit OR number of downloads/24 hours, etc

EDIT: Also, it seems yuor FTP upload is buggy. Anyone else having problems?

Hi,

Embed is allowed using our embed code. There are no limits regarding any of your statements. Do you still have problems with our FTP ?

so embed is not allowed?

Is there a download limit for free users? eg file-size limit OR number of downloads/24 hours, etc

EDIT: Also, it seems yuor FTP upload is buggy. Anyone else having problems?

Hi,

Embed is allowed using our embed code. There are no limits regarding any of your statements. Do you still have problems with our FTP ?

No, I realized there is no issue with the FTP, it's just that you limit the connections to one. I thought it was buggy because all my uploads "failed" except for one, then I realized it was just the connection limiter. 1 connection is fine for me.

Can I just confirm that it is only video views that earn money? Downloads do not? Is there any chance of changing that (eg monetize the download link by placing ads, then payout for downloads also?)

Also, is there any way we can control the screenshot of the video? Eg upload our own screenshot, or to use a screenshot earlier? The screenshot seems to be taken about 10 minutes into the video and it spoils the result for my users

Last edited:
Days for videos to be stored without views is way to low registered it should be 90 days and premium a min of 10 month

15 days for registered and 30 for premium = :facepalm:

How do I generate the embed code?

LMQSkjH.png

Update: it's impossible to generate the code - I just can't find it anywhere! Admin, please fix it as soon as possible.

Last edited:
How do I generate the embed code?

LMQSkjH.png

Update: it's impossible to generate the code - I just can't find it anywhere! Admin, please fix it as soon as possible.

You can find the embed code on each video page / under player / share section . ( We will ask our developers to add that option on user video list too )

When the next payments will be made? Thanks

The payments are made each friday.

Last edited:
Payment Received!
Thanks!

HY!

Could you upgrade my account to Premium ?

user: eddy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back