/jumps on the bandwagon, bye guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDBIZ

Figured I'd jump on the bandwagon and post a goodbye message in General Discussions.

The Warez scene is not for me, although I am a kid, I hate kids and well.. you're mostly all kids.

I want to keep up with my web design and maybe learn some PHP, find a chance to get work in a legitimate business and enjoy my life.

Anyway thanks to anyone who helped me,
~Nick.

Please from now on do not reply if you are saying anything but goodbye.

26 comments
Aw, I am glad you wanted the last second attention.
Since you don't like it here because "you're[we are] mostly all kids", and since I take it you don't have friends your own age...

Here is a place you could go.. Mr. Adult.
Code:
http://www.politicalforum.com/

Thank you LinkFire, you have just proven my point that most people in this scene are nothing but thirteen year old kids trying to run a few websites on their $5 a week allowance.

Please from now on do not reply if you are saying anything but goodbye.

bye bro best wishes for the future tc man :)

i agree on most points, to many botherd in pr rank traffic stats , submitting to (katz) what star u are on katz no offence to (katz).

but seems to me the warez scene is full of kids, and the obssesion with submitting here there everywere pr rank google analytics.

3 things count in warez these days.

1) Money

2) star rank

3) and submitting

any way bye man and tc :)

you're a kid and you're leaving cuz there are too many kids here. ironic :|

and you make a 'goodbye' thread to get the last bit of attention you cud get. cudn't leave silently? but noo, you had to create a thread, create a drama, whine about it and get all angry 'just like a kid' would do.

actually, if all kids like you start leaving, maybe by 2010 we will hav a more mature, educated webmaster forum.

so au revoir.

you're a kid and you're leaving cuz there are too many kids here. ironic :|

and you make a 'goodbye' thread to get the last bit of attention you cud get. cudn't leave silently? but noo, you had to create a thread, create a drama, whine about it and get all angry 'just like a kid' would do.

actually, if all kids like you start leaving, maybe by 2010 we will hav a more mature, educated webmaster forum.

so au revoir.
Hello CrucifyDi3, please could you show me where I got angry? I am perfectly calm, the members that replied with negative comments just like you are the ones that caused the drama in my thread.

I did not mean to offend anybody by saying that I dislike children, and if you were offended I thoroughly apologise.

What I like mostly about your post is how you slander me about being a kid in such illiterate English. It actually made this whole thing a hell of a lot easier.

Please people, do not spam my goodbye thread. If you really feel the need to start an argument with me, do it by PM. :)

Please people, do not spam my goodbye thread. If you really feel the need to start an argument with me, do it by PM. :)

I don't get why you made one then? What did you really expect, every day people are making these so the members here are just getting pissed off at seeing people trying to get attention (not say you are but most do). So you can't really make a goodbye thread and then stick around to reply to all the comments on it as people will either take the piss or just say pointless crap.

anyway goodbye. B-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back