JetLoad.net | Full-HD | HLS | API | Subtitles | Automatic BTC Payouts | 35$/10k

Evoload-Jason

Corporate Membership
jetlogo.png

The next generation of video and file hosting

At jetload, we believe in equity! Everyone deserves to watch a video with no buffering, which is why we are using advanced technologies adapting the quality depending on the user’s network speed.

Dear Wjunction users,
My name is Jason, i'm the official representative of Jetload, and I will be your Affiliate Manager

Short description about Jetload
We are a company behind Jetload with over 50 employees dedicated to support you in English,French,Spanish,German and Arabic, Jetload was created with NodeJS & AngularJS we are the first platform ever who used this language for such a project niche besides Youtube & Netflix

Features:

Technical:
- Unique script completely based on NodeJS & Angular JS
- We support HLS with multiple Qualities like 360p,480p,720p,1080p with auto quality switch supported
- To ensure maximum stability we use 3 different Databases
- We use Websockets to provide a real time experience
- Jetload is available in 6 different languages (EN,FR,DE,ES,IT,AR)

User Side :
- Z-o-o-m Support
- Subtitle Support
- API Support
- Torrent Support
- Upload your own Logo
- Unlimited Storage
- No Ready-made scripts

Options:
- you can decide to block AdBlock visitors or not

- Get short link or long link
- Allow users to upload subtitles or not

- Enable/Disable Video Encoding
- Allow MP4 videos to be played or not
- Enable/Disable MP4 videos Encoding

Rates:

rates.png

-All Rates are based on 10.000 Views
-Payout requests are made withing 24h
-Minimum payout is 10$
-Payout methods are: BTC,ETH,PM,Paypal,WMZ

Need to get paid using another option? just send a email to : finance@jetload.net or a PM to me

Email: int-support@jetload.net (we talk English,French,Spanish,German,Arabic)

Welcome to Jetload's Office !

8kadDwg.jpg

Hyt9Rkj.jpg

f8BERBW.jpg

Regards
Jason

Last edited:
1,827 comments
IDAmountDateStatus
2653$***2020-10-26 02:15:31completed
2711$***2020-11-14 01:14:12completed
2827$***2020-12-31 04:12:40pending

2616$X2020-10-14 12:35:49pending

can you please process my payout? been waiting for nearly 2 months

IDAmountDateStatus
2653$***2020-10-26 02:15:31completed
2711$***2020-11-14 01:14:12completed
2827$***2020-12-31 04:12:40pending
They are going to tell you the same thing that they are all 30 business days so that they pay you I asked for it on 12/08 and they don't pay me even because there are no days left so you who asked for it on 12/31 easily until the first days February you will have to wait

@Matthew Whitesidewall

Stop neglecting us on Jetload while putting everything you got on Evoload. Your time as an admin is too much focused on marketing Evoload when WE. here on Jetload are the same US in Evoload. High chances that when Jetload goes down, Evoload sinks with it.

@jjjkdota101
PM or Email.

@elenadonayre
PM or Email.

How much time do i need to say to stop using Jetload, I believe I say that over 1.000 times.
Posting in this thread a screenshot with your pendings will not help to get your payment

Almost everyone on this thread has been paid already, but instead to confirm that the payment was sent they just go without any confirmation.

If you need faster payments you may contact me directly via PM, or Evoload Finance via: finance@evoload.io

From now on any payment screenshot on this thread will lead to a Rejected payment directly.

If users have the time to write here that a payment is pending, they also should have time to confirm once paid.

The only main reason why Jetload.net is still online just because to keep the videos online for many users until they complete the migration to evoload, after a certain time it will be closed as annonced multiple times

If you still use Jetload.net you accept directly the delay of the payment of +30 business days and the risk to lose your videos once we close it.

Thank you

The only main reason why Jetload.net is still online just because to keep the videos online for many users until they complete the migration to evoload, after a certain time it will be closed as annonced multiple times
If you're treating your jetload people like this... consider evoload dead. There won't be any migration. You've done this method before and you keep on doing the same old thing in the expense of your people. If JETLOAD dies, EVO dies with it.

If you're treating your jetload people like this... consider evoload dead. There won't be any migration. You've done this method before and you keep on doing the same old thing in the expense of your people. If JETLOAD dies, EVO dies with it.
Also you get something else to from evoload, tons of your view don't be shows, there are cheating. I thought evoload was the real deal when I started using it but now I don't even log into check the videos I upload. Guys seriously, use Aparat or some other host platform. They even have 3+ views per ip with the same about of adds as evoload. Means you'll earn 3times of what you are getting from evoload. Also the best next things about evoload and jetload is, if you anyone say anything bad or complain about their payouts, BOOM your account is suspended. Good luck.

Also you get something else to from evoload, tons of your view don't be shows, there are cheating. I thought evoload was the real deal when I started using it but now I don't even log into check the videos I upload. Guys seriously, use Aparat or some other host platform. They even have 3+ views per ip with the same about of adds as evoload. Means you'll earn 3times of what you are getting from evoload. Also the best next things about evoload and jetload is, if you anyone say anything bad or complain about their payouts, BOOM your account is suspended. Good luck.
This is the same entity who ran STREAMIN.TO and its sister site from before (and another couple of sites before that which I forgot the names that has something to do with hogs and bovines) who kept on tweaking their sites' VIEW:EARNING ratio every time their uploaders started earning fine due to their sites' popularity (thanks to their uploaders). They always runaway at the brink of their self induced brankruptcy leaving no trace but an empty building and their PayPal Account under the name Matthew Whitesidewall (NOT clever enough... not at all... not even close!) This ENTITY had ran off so many times from so many uploaders from before prior to JET/EVO with their paycheck and yours truly is one of those souls. So, GOODLUCK indeed, just like what you've just said.

This is the same entity who ran STREAMIN.TO and its sister site from before (and another couple of sites before that which I forgot the names that has something to do with hogs and bovines) who kept on tweaking their sites' VIEW:EARNING ratio every time their uploaders started earning fine due to their sites' popularity (thanks to their uploaders). They always runaway at the brink of their self induced brankruptcy leaving no trace but an empty building and their PayPal Account under the name Matthew Whitesidewall (NOT clever enough... not at all... not even close!) This ENTITY had ran off so many times from so many uploaders from before prior to JET/EVO with their paycheck and yours truly is one of those souls. So, GOODLUCK indeed, just like what you've just said.
Yes, i was getting around 13k+ views daily and 600+ downloads and one day it suddenly stopped, first thought it was only me and guess what, my 2 of friends who was also using evo had the same problem, I referred them too. The stat (views+download) ratio dropped. I agree they have the best features but they are fucking around. Now I'm using aparat,streamtape & doodstream, nd in my opinion aparat the best if you wanna earn real money.

Back