JetLoad.net | Full-HD | HLS | API | Subtitles | Automatic BTC Payouts | 35$/10k

Evoload-Jason

Corporate Membership
jetlogo.png

The next generation of video and file hosting

At jetload, we believe in equity! Everyone deserves to watch a video with no buffering, which is why we are using advanced technologies adapting the quality depending on the user’s network speed.

Dear Wjunction users,
My name is Jason, i'm the official representative of Jetload, and I will be your Affiliate Manager

Short description about Jetload
We are a company behind Jetload with over 50 employees dedicated to support you in English,French,Spanish,German and Arabic, Jetload was created with NodeJS & AngularJS we are the first platform ever who used this language for such a project niche besides Youtube & Netflix

Features:

Technical:
- Unique script completely based on NodeJS & Angular JS
- We support HLS with multiple Qualities like 360p,480p,720p,1080p with auto quality switch supported
- To ensure maximum stability we use 3 different Databases
- We use Websockets to provide a real time experience
- Jetload is available in 6 different languages (EN,FR,DE,ES,IT,AR)

User Side :
- Z-o-o-m Support
- Subtitle Support
- API Support
- Torrent Support
- Upload your own Logo
- Unlimited Storage
- No Ready-made scripts

Options:
- you can decide to block AdBlock visitors or not

- Get short link or long link
- Allow users to upload subtitles or not

- Enable/Disable Video Encoding
- Allow MP4 videos to be played or not
- Enable/Disable MP4 videos Encoding

Rates:

rates.png

-All Rates are based on 10.000 Views
-Payout requests are made withing 24h
-Minimum payout is 10$
-Payout methods are: BTC,ETH,PM,Paypal,WMZ

Need to get paid using another option? just send a email to : finance@jetload.net or a PM to me

Email: int-support@jetload.net (we talk English,French,Spanish,German,Arabic)

Welcome to Jetload's Office !

8kadDwg.jpg

Hyt9Rkj.jpg

f8BERBW.jpg

Regards
Jason

Last edited:
1,827 comments
Nothing changed. Still haven't got my payouts. It's been 15 days now since I requested my payout, nothing happening.
Post automatically merged:

Hello,
- Auto payment should be fixed today
We had a small problem with our exchanger which has delayed the payouts, all pending payouts will be processed soon.

Thank you
Thank you Jason. 2 of my payouts came through today.

Last edited:
Same here I requested a payout Friday so I guess 15 more days for me too.
Yeah the platform is fine but they aren't sending out the payout like they said on the site. Plus the Instant Payment is not working, I've send like 5 emails to them for that and still no reply NADA. I've waited 16 days to receive my first payout and still have 3 on pending.

Yeah the platform is fine but they aren't sending out the payout like they said on the site. Plus the Instant Payment is not working, I've send like 5 emails to them for that and still no reply NADA. I've waited 16 days to receive my first payout and still have 3 on pending.

I had this problem every since I signed up with them...Sometimes you just got to move on to another host it's plenty more good ones on here.

@Streamdude

We are checking the encoding issue already
Thank you

@Mr3736
We stopped adding new users into the auto payment system, auto payment is available only on our New Platform which will be published soon on WJ

@NewXclu
Payment ID?

I had this problem every since I signed up with them...Sometimes you just got to move on to another host it's plenty more good ones on here.
Good luck with that

Best Regards
Jason

@Streamdude

Thank you

@Mr3736
We stopped adding new users into the auto payment system, auto payment is available only on our New Platform which will be published soon on WJ

@NewXclu
Payment ID?

Good luck with that

Best Regards
Jason
2371.....I told you numerous times in private messages the network is GREAT with no buffering etc...It's just the payments seem like they be taking forever down to the minimum payout.

Jason,
Hey I have 2 payment requests pending one has been pending for 17 days. Payment ID number 2300 and 2393. This is the second time this has happened. Is there an issue with your payment system?

@Streamdude

Thank you

@Mr3736

@NewXclu
Payment ID?

Good luck with that

Best Regards
Jason
Haha yeah.. The platform is great. Hope you'd resolve the payout delay soon. Thanks again for sending out my first and second payouts and hope you'd send out the rest of the the payout soon. ID 2363 2382 2389.

@Streamdude

Thank you

@Mr3736

@NewXclu
Payment ID?

Good luck with that

Best Regards
Jason
Jason I just received a payout but there are 2 other payouts I requested 5 days before the one I got now. ID 2363-2382. Please look into it. Also I have two more new pending payout now ID 2400-2405. Hope you'd send as soon as you can. THANK YOU.
Post automatically merged:

THANK YOU Jason Received 1 more payout now. Only 3 pending payouts remaining. ID 2282 2400 2405.

Last edited:
Back