JetLoad.net | Full-HD | HLS | API | Subtitles | Automatic BTC Payouts | 35$/10k

Evoload-Jason

Corporate Membership
jetlogo.png

The next generation of video and file hosting

At jetload, we believe in equity! Everyone deserves to watch a video with no buffering, which is why we are using advanced technologies adapting the quality depending on the user’s network speed.

Dear Wjunction users,
My name is Jason, i'm the official representative of Jetload, and I will be your Affiliate Manager

Short description about Jetload
We are a company behind Jetload with over 50 employees dedicated to support you in English,French,Spanish,German and Arabic, Jetload was created with NodeJS & AngularJS we are the first platform ever who used this language for such a project niche besides Youtube & Netflix

Features:

Technical:
- Unique script completely based on NodeJS & Angular JS
- We support HLS with multiple Qualities like 360p,480p,720p,1080p with auto quality switch supported
- To ensure maximum stability we use 3 different Databases
- We use Websockets to provide a real time experience
- Jetload is available in 6 different languages (EN,FR,DE,ES,IT,AR)

User Side :
- Z-o-o-m Support
- Subtitle Support
- API Support
- Torrent Support
- Upload your own Logo
- Unlimited Storage
- No Ready-made scripts

Options:
- you can decide to block AdBlock visitors or not

- Get short link or long link
- Allow users to upload subtitles or not

- Enable/Disable Video Encoding
- Allow MP4 videos to be played or not
- Enable/Disable MP4 videos Encoding

Rates:

rates.png

-All Rates are based on 10.000 Views
-Payout requests are made withing 24h
-Minimum payout is 10$
-Payout methods are: BTC,ETH,PM,Paypal,WMZ

Need to get paid using another option? just send a email to : finance@jetload.net or a PM to me

Email: int-support@jetload.net (we talk English,French,Spanish,German,Arabic)

Welcome to Jetload's Office !

8kadDwg.jpg

Hyt9Rkj.jpg

f8BERBW.jpg

Regards
Jason

Last edited:
1,827 comments
@Mr3736
If you continue spamming our thread each day your account on Jetload will be suspended, you are abusing our system by requesting each day 10$ and start complaining.

a lot of users are waiting and they never complain we process larger amounts very fast, 10$ payouts each day is exactly what takes our time and causing lot of delay to other users!

we are not really happy to process 100 x 10$ payments every day we have enough other things to do!

If you request +50 or +100$ it should be paid under 24h

Thank you for your understanding
Regards

@osidosi
Auto-Payout should be online starting from today we are working on it.

@Streamdude
We are checking this

Thank you
Regards

Everything was fine with them.
After my next payment of $ 20 was not paid in January, I do not work with them.
The reason was not named, so I do not advise you to risk large sums with these guys)
My account: Silver1972

@Mr3736
If you continue spamming our thread each day your account on Jetload will be suspended, you are abusing our system by requesting each day 10$ and start complaining.

a lot of users are waiting and they never complain we process larger amounts very fast, 10$ payouts each day is exactly what takes our time and causing lot of delay to other users!

we are not really happy to process 100 x 10$ payments every day we have enough other things to do!

If you request +50 or +100$ it should be paid under 24h

Thank you for your understanding
Regards

@osidosi
Auto-Payout should be online starting from today we are working on it.

@Streamdude
We are checking this

Thank you
Regards

hi

on my account it's market completed but i not received the money and past 1 week

check this please

this id 2336 or this 2373 for one of this id i received the money

Everything was fine with them.
After my next payment of $ 20 was not paid in January, I do not work with them.
The reason was not named, so I do not advise you to risk large sums with these guys)
My account: Silver1972

If it was rejected than stop cheating our system, do you really think we will scam you for 20$ ... ;)

hi

on my account it's market completed but i not received the money and past 1 week

check this please

this id 2336 or this 2373 for one of this id i received the money

Could you send me the IDs to check? + the ID where the payment is missing

Hello Jason , payout?

ID: 2401 , 2426 , 2461 :)

Patience please, we are processing already.

automatic payout does not work , all uploaders have to request manualy here in support , because in site the whole proccess is sick

This is the support thread, not the payment request thread, writing here will not help to get paid faster, so wait for your payouts.
thanks

If our Auto-Payment wallet is empty on week-ends we can't do much, it should be refilled on Monday, We charge over 2.000$ every-week on the auto-payout wallet. all users are getting paid instantly using it, so it's not really that bad to wait 2 or 3 days in case it's empty on week-end, we are humans as well.

Thanks

If it was rejected than stop cheating our system, do you really think we will scam you for 20$ ... ;)

Could you send me the IDs to check? + the ID where the payment is missing

Patience please, we are processing already.

This is the support thread, not the payment request thread, writing here will not help to get paid faster, so wait for your payouts.
thanks

If our Auto-Payment wallet is empty on week-ends we can't do much, it should be refilled on Monday, We charge over 2.000$ every-week on the auto-payout wallet. all users are getting paid instantly using it, so it's not really that bad to wait 2 or 3 days in case it's empty on week-end, we are humans as well.

Thanks

please check this id 2373

Great upload speed today. :)

Best speed for a long time and conversion works great again too.

If possible please reset the conversion process for older files, because some of my old uploads are still encoding.

Thank you Jason.

Back