JetLoad.net | Full-HD | HLS | API | Subtitles | Automatic BTC Payouts | 35$/10k

Jetload-Jason

Hello,
We had a temporary DDOS Again, it should be resolved now

May I know your username or are you just trying to blame us here?

Most Payments has been processed, remaining open payouts should be processed on this week-end
Thank you
Regards

Thank you
Regards

Last edited:

Jetload-Jason

@victor1990268
First time we contacted a moderator to remove the post, and today he repeats the same thing

Is just a trool

@nikos67
Congratulations, Your account has been suspended for spreading false information about our platform and since we are scam as you have mentioned we have happily rejected your 10$ and banned your account.

Sometimes we are late, sometimes we have our own problems sometimes we are very busy to announce our new platform soon, but we always pay sooner or later.

And I don't think any host who is preparing a big platform soon will scam users don't you ?

------

What I personally don't understand, most users who are writing since days here about payments have already received the payment, and no confirmation at all ! @all if you write your payment ID in our thread you should also confirm it!

Thank you
Regards

nikos67

@victor1990268
First time we contacted a moderator to remove the post, and today he repeats the same thing

Is just a trool

@nikos67
Congratulations, Your account has been suspended for spreading false information about our platform and since we are scam as you have mentioned we have happily rejected your 10$ and banned your account.

Sometimes we are late, sometimes we have our own problems sometimes we are very busy to announce our new platform soon, but we always pay sooner or later.

And I don't think any host who is preparing a big platform soon will scam users don't you ?

------

What I personally don't understand, most users who are writing since days here about payments have already received the payment, and no confirmation at all ! @all if you write your payment ID in our thread you should also confirm it!

Thank you
Regards
delete all my videos

nikos67

@victor1990268

Is just a trool

@nikos67

------

Thank you
Regards

Top Bottom