Ixam-Hosting.Com - Offshore Shared/Reseller - CloudLinux OS - Romania

Status
Not open for further replies.

IxamHosting

Banned
Banned
Ixam-Hosting.Com - Offshore - cPanel - RO/NL

Ixam-Hosting Offers Cheap Reliable WebHosting which you can start your own Forum, Website or Whatever.

Why choose Ixam-Hosting?
CloudFlare Certified Partner
1Gbps port for maximum performance
cPanel Xtra for clients
Cheap Prices
NginX
2 Locations - Netherlands & Romania

Need any more reasons?

Shared Hosting Plans

Hosting Plan1
Disk Space - 10GB
Bandwidth - 100GB

$2.00/m
Order

Hosting Plan2
Disk Space - 20GB
Bandwidth - 150GB

$2.50/m
Order

Hosting Plan3
Disk Space - 50GB
Bandwidth - 200GB

$3.00/m
Order

Reseller Plans

Reseller Plan1
Disk Space limit - 50GB
Bandwidth - Unmetered

$3.00/m
Order

Reseller Plan2
Disk Space limit - 100GB
Bandwidth - Unmetered

$6.00/m
Order

Reseller Plan3
Disk Space limit - 200GB
Bandwidth - Unmetered

$12/m
Order

ToS: http://Ixam-Hosting.com/terms.php

Payment Methods:
PayPal
Liberty Reserve
Payza // Alertpay

Email: Support@Ixam-Hosting.com

Last edited:
17 comments
We only had a Downtime of 2h yet this Month which was because of a DDoS Attack.

Our Uptime is currently 98,91% (Monitored by Pingdom).

If you cant access the Server anyways. Open A Ticket.

Please Advice

Hello Everyone, I am new at wjunction and would like some advice on my very short time with these web hosts, Iham-Hosting. I signed up with them yesterday with a basic reseller account. By mistake I used the wrong domain name, and asked for the correct one to be used instead, which they added. However, I had to use my old user name, which was not a problem. Now, almost 24 hours later, and numerious support tickets, I am not able to use ftp with the user/password that I have for the main domain name, though cpanel and whm do work. I have told them a number of times what the user name and password are, as they keep on asking for these, and still ftp does not work. As I have not been able to get this resolved, as requested cancellation and a full refund, which they have denied me. This I find to be very poor service, as I cannot fully use what I have paid for, and then lose all of my money because of an issue that they cannot correct. I don't wish to remain with them any longer, as I feel badly let down by them, and also not treated with much respect as a paying customer. Can anyone please advice on what I can do? I will take this dispute to Paypal. Many thanks, and Kind regards Andy

Hello Everyone, I am new at wjunction and would like some advice on my very short time with these web hosts, Iham-Hosting. I signed up with them yesterday with a basic reseller account. By mistake I used the wrong domain name, and asked for the correct one to be used instead, which they added. However, I had to use my old user name, which was not a problem. Now, almost 24 hours later, and numerious support tickets, I am not able to use ftp with the user/password that I have for the main domain name, though cpanel and whm do work. I have told them a number of times what the user name and password are, as they keep on asking for these, and still ftp does not work. As I have not been able to get this resolved, as requested cancellation and a full refund, which they have denied me. This I find to be very poor service, as I cannot fully use what I have paid for, and then lose all of my money because of an issue that they cannot correct. I don't wish to remain with them any longer, as I feel badly let down by them, and also not treated with much respect as a paying customer. Can anyone please advice on what I can do? I will take this dispute to Paypal. Many thanks, and Kind regards Andy

paypal wont do anything they wont care

Con men

To all who use this website, I would very STRONGLY suggest to you that you AVOID Ixam-Hosting, as they are not honest people. As I have already said, I got a reseller account with them, and sent the account details which never did work in ftp, which meant that I could not upload to the main domain. I contacted them several times about this, and all they could say is if I were using the correct login details. I was, as the login was the same for whm, cpanel and supposed to be for ftp as well. After getting no where with corresponding as the problem was not sorted, and I needed to get my site online, I requested cancellation and a refund. They have refused, say that their service is "unmanaged". What? A reseller account "unmanaged"!!! This in itself shows they are a bunch of amatuers, as I did not have a vps from them, which would have been "unmanaged". After I said to them I would raise my case with Paypal, who are themselves not an honest company, Ixam told be to send my Paypal transaction details for a refund, which they have not done, and continue to ignore my tickets. We hosters like these should be banned from wjunction and other places as they are not honest businesses, and have basicaslly ripped me off. BE WARNED!

to further prove these guys are not honest, I am been told the second time that they will refund me, but have had nothing refunded. Here is their latest response to my ticket on the delay on my refund

should be processed, as i got told.

If not let me know.

Best Regards,
Maximilian Kutzner,

----------------------------------------------
Ticket ID: #758285
Subject: upgrade
Ticket URL: http://Ixam-Hosting.com/viewticket.php?tid=758285&c=69NEkPQr

I post this to warn others who may be attracted to buy from them because of their low prices and false promises, like tickets responded to within one hour and 24x7x365 support! Yeah, PIGS MAY FLY as well!!!

Last edited:
To all who use this website, I would very STRONGLY suggest to you that you AVOID Ixam-Hosting, as they are not honest people. As I have already said, I got a reseller account with them, and sent the account details which never did work in ftp, which meant that I could not upload to the main domain. I contacted them several times about this, and all they could say is if I were using the correct login details. I was, as the login was the same for whm, cpanel and supposed to be for ftp as well. After getting no where with corresponding as the problem was not sorted, and I needed to get my site online, I requested cancellation and a refund. They have refused, say that their service is "unmanaged". What? A reseller account "unmanaged"!!! This in itself shows they are a bunch of amatuers, as I did not have a vps from them, which would have been "unmanaged". After I said to them I would raise my case with Paypal, who are themselves not an honest company, Ixam told be to send my Paypal transaction details for a refund, which they have not done, and continue to ignore my tickets. We hosters like these should be banned from wjunction and other places as they are not honest businesses, and have basicaslly ripped me off. BE WARNED!

I must admit, that our Support sometimes takes time to reply, however there was no Issue with the FTP Server, we have over 400+ Clients and you where the only one having troubles with the FTP. We already where trying helping you with that.

Also, looking at the ticket you posted, you requested us to Create and then Terminate a account on your Reseller, which could be easily done by yourself just by login into WHM which we also told you it can be done by yourself. Its stated in our ToS, that you are Responsible for your Clients yourself.

Also your refund was denied because:
6) Money back Guarantee
On VPS no full refund will be honored -- the 24 hour money back guarantee does not apply. We reserve the right to refund a prorated amount or no refund at all.

Each of Ixam-Hosting.com's shared and reseller servers carry a 24 hour money back guarantee on them. Remember, this is only for monthly shared or reseller packages and does not apply to dedicated servers, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or domain name purchases. This is down to us if we agree with your reasoning and if we can fix the issue then a refund will not be issued. Ixam-Hosting.com will not activate new orders or activate new packages for customers who have an outstanding balance with Ixam-Hosting.com. For a new order to be setup or a new package to be activated, you must have a balance of $0.00, unless otherwise stated by Ixam-Hosting.com in writing.

allow adult content or not?

Hello,

yes 18+ would be ok, please look into our ToS:
http://ixam-hosting.com/terms.php

regards,

to fix your problems with the ftp u must put the dns of this host to the first domain that u registered the service it doesnt have any way other to fix!Or just talk to them if they can create another acc from begining with the domain u want!

In the first place you CANNOT change the main account domain name in whm, it will have to be done by the administrator which as a reseller i am NOT. Secondly, I suggested that you delete the reseller account with the problem with the ftp login, which you could not fix even 24 hours later! And I said the easiest way was to delete the existing account and create a new one with the correct domain name, which you did not care to do. Thirdly, one of your own staff posted this comment when I asked about my refund, why would he have said that he was told that I would be refunded, if this were not the case? As I could not fully use my reseller account more than 24 hours after it being setup as the ftp password would not work, even though both whm and cpanel did, it is very reasonable for me to ask for my money back and move on to a different host. This fault lies with you and NOT me in any way.

PLEASE SEE REPLY FROM Maximilian Kutzner WITH REGARDS TO MY REFUND

Should be processed, as i got told.

If not let me know.

Best Regards,
Maximilian Kutzner,

----------------------------------------------
Ticket ID: #758285
Subject: upgrade
Ticket URL: http://Ixam-Hosting.com/viewticket.php?tid=758285&c=69NEkPQr

This proves that you are NOT honest people!

hi,
today i need hosting for my adult blog. i decide me to use ixam-hosting.
Offshore Hosting (NL) | Hosting Plan1

i use paypal for payment and setup was done after seconds.
server & ftp speed is verry fast. i will post a full review after some days/weeks.

Thank you, let us know if you need anything.

Still selling!

VPS located in Amsterdam Datacenter Ecatel coming soon!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back