Is there any problem with Hotfile Ranks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanit

Yesterday My rank is Platinum and just i uploaded one or two movies and they are downloaded also but dunno y it goes to copper directly

[SLIDE]
3b6gae.png
[/SLIDE]
[SLIDE]
0xd98r.png
[/SLIDE]

is this prob with you also ?

34 comments
hey really im getting prob too now :S im thinking of using fileserve as my primary host now because my rank is like a bitch now sometime i'm silver the other day im copper after some days im silver again duno wtf is happening :S

I was plat for about 2 weeks straigh then i went to silver and i haven't uploaded in about a week now so its sorting my upload to download ratio out and today it has gave me my platinum back. Its all about the ratio of your files / downloads that determines what your rank is

When i first registered 8-9 months ago - i was platinium member 90% of the time for ~ 7 Months

Now i'm stuck on bronze

F*** HF

Looks fine for me.

Its come down to Gold though, but thats coz I had no much downloads yesterday.

I'm sure, I'll be back to Platinum by tomorrow.

Maintain a good upload to download ratio and you could be just fine :)

LOL. There are so many of these HF-rank topics everywhere and they all come to the same answer - SUCKERS!!

I deleted my 1 TB files and moved them all to Fileserve and Bitshare just 4 weeks ago. It feels gooooooood without HF!

LOL. There are so many of these HF-rank topics everywhere and they all come to the same answer - SUCKERS!!

I deleted my 1 TB files and moved them all to Fileserve and Bitshare just 4 weeks ago. It feels gooooooood without HF!
did your total income (FS + BS) same with Hotfile previously or you get better/lower?

I have in my mind to rip HF as well soon.8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back