Status
Not open for further replies.
To me , SN is the best hosting company I ever used in my whole
"warez" career :)
I have tried many hosting's before, and like I read somewhere above my post, its true that most of those hosting's are ran by 13 yo kids who just want to earn some quick cash. Well I can assure you that SN/VisOn is not that kind of guy.
Everythime I submit an ticket, I get an reply within the 2 hours (even at night) So that can not be said by many hosting company's .
Even If I have troubles with my db or anything, they are ALWAYS able to help asap.

And ok, they had some downtime problems in the past, but they are fixed now. And how can you judge some guy on his compagny that has been up for like 98% and then all of the sudden its down for like 1% and BAM the good rep is gone.

For me they are the best , and they will stay the best.

Congratz with your quality hosting VizOn.

Gotta be kidding me. Truvis Thorton is a retarded wannabe hacked who claims to have a secure and ddos protected server although he got hacked and his d0x dropped multiple times, his databases are all around the internet and he has the server at non-protected worldstream network. He is 25 years old guy with no life and because of it he decided would be cool to make persons like his girlfriend, sister, friend on the web and make yourself look cool. His personal xfire acc got hacked and on screenshot posted in public he has 400 hours of World of Warcraft. Almost everyone on the scene is loling at failed 25 years old h4x0r. Poor viz0n, I feel bad someone is constantly is rooting his server and making him look like a fool but he preach about security and his secure server too much and I would say he got what he were looking for.

Server Not Found Firefox can't find the server at www.solidnode.com. /waits for truvis thorton to come and make an excuse they didn't get rooted and rm'd, the DC got hacked and they used DC to reformat his server or some other non-sense like that. Guys who is rooting him, for god sake, stop it, don't disgrace this poor skid anymore, only his clients(if there is some who have stayed with him after all those "incidents" but it would be really stupid) are suffering. You got the point and lots of lol - truvis thorton hasn't got clue. P.S truvis thorton is viz0n/ViSiOn/spekk/lopis/r00terz/y0u/yah0m/yulia/r00tguy/GoneGirl/whatnot so I really don't know how to call him. I figured real name would be the best and I suggest it to you - truvis thorton

lol a hosting company with that many people saying it's crap .... only a fool would do bussiness with them after reading all this..

Due to them having a 30 day money back I think I shall give them an actual chance, I don't give a shit what everyone else says, for all I know they could be a bunch of retarded fish who screwed themselves over and didn't realise so they blamed the host..

retarded to listen to other peoples opinions

'OMG SEXING GIRLS IS AWFUL'

'oh okay I suppose I will sex men'

'yeah +1 to men'

'omg if everyone else doesnt like girls that must mean men are good +1'

whilst looking for a decent server all I came across is how the server sucked, I read opinions on basically every warez server I know and everyone said they failed whilst everyone else said they were good so yeah

i still think theyre a good host..been with them several months now and just had 1 problematic month..of which we didnt have to pay for.

@SP32 U R Making A very big mistake U will never get ur money back. and secondly do u think viz0n will help u he has'nt been only for a month i had emailed him as his servers were down on 3rd aug. the whole day . thats why i too have shifted from solidnode . their servers are powerful but management is very poor

Nope.. They are the worst host, i ever saw in my life.. At starting they seems to be too good with you.. They helped me to setup my whole forum and all.. But after 5 days when i realised that they are down for 3 days out of 5, i opened a ticket for money back, and voila, they never responded to it and closed the ticket after some days.. Their support is only for 10 hours, even when we are having night at our country..
It became too difficult to download our backup and files from the server, as the site always remains down.

Currently i have 3 servers. All are good.. And now i am testing on carnage's new hosting company and it seems to be good till now.. If you can wait for a week, i will recommend you to go for carnage hosting..

server is much faster than my vps but ticket answering isn't going good

asked for awstats to be installed and they said they will contact the admin still no response..

Just got a reply saying they have been doing a lot of upgrading/fixing which I believe and she said she will get them to do it tomorrow but because it is probably in america that means today

So far SolidNode is 10/10 for me. Oh, and for those who say solidnode was hacked. If they got a problem with the owner, why they don't hack r00tsecurity also? Its secured by the same guy you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back