Is Reddit good for Generating traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

perrysimicart

I'm starting a new business. So I'm working hard to generating lots of traffic to my business site. I'm researching lot about social media marketing. I have seen an article, Reddit is one of the best social network for generating lots of followers. Is Reddit good for Generating traffic?
is it true? If your answer is yes then sell me why?​

8 comments
Of course it is! Reddit is the front page of internet. But, your site links / content must be upvoted a lot to receive good traffic. You will need to post on appropriate sub reddits with real good content to generate traffic.

Such is Reddit's power that there are web hosts which offer reddit traffic spike proof hosting!

Last edited:
Reddit is amazing!
That said, you'd better have something very interesting to share with the community there. But if you have the right thing to share, you can expect a huge influx of visitors. The only thing left then is to make sure you don't get slashdotted by the traffic, as it comes in huge waves.

Reddit.com is a website that was started in June of 2005.
Despite being just 10 years old, it is currently one of the biggest sites on the Internet.
Its global Alexa rank is 30.
With almost 20 million unique visitors per month and about 150 million pageviews, Reddit dwarfs Quick Sprout, which is considered to be a big site by most.
I believe that Reddit is the finest example of permission marketing working on a large scale. In case you’re unfamiliar with it. Let’s move on to how this actually works on the site.

Reddit is good at generating traffic for the website. Unfortunately we do not have any criteria to evaluate a good generating traffic website except for the comparison with Facebook.
But it is still better than many other websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back