Status
Not open for further replies.

RippeR

00743309349938479854.jpg

I've decided to give away some IPT invites...if you need one...read on... :D

• What is IPTorrents..?

WTF...everyone know about it. :P

But for noobies...it goes like this ...8-)

Its one of the best private trackers out there...great pre-times, huge torrents collection with thousands more added daily, very high download speeds as most members have seedboxes and a vibrant community.

NOTE : But remember, being a private tracker it has ratio requirements...you have to seed as well !!!

• Who is eligible..?

Anyone who thinks he/she has contributed to the WJ community in any way.
    And my decision is final on this.:whistle:

• How to apply..?

Post a reply to this topic saying why should you get this. If I like it...you may just get one :)

And no PMs regarding this will be answered unless I've selected you and asked for your e-mail ID.

• How many invites available..?

Currently, I have 3 invites available. But I get more each month.

• What if you don't get it..?

Just BE ACTIVE AND VISIBLE on the WJ community.
    Subscribe to this thread and keep visiting back.
    You'll surely get your chance. :) :thumbsupup:

Regards,

RippeR

26 comments
I need it because it has lot of good torrents uploaded daily,and you know me in some way...
If u like it then u can give it
thanks

I can send some invites, but if you can show me some other torrent ratio and have more then 100 posts here (PM as posting those screens in public is not allowed)

And please send me your e-mail where you want invite

well internet is the world of sharing and sharing is something that every one should do and i would happy if i get an invite code

I need it because it has lot of good torrents uploaded daily,and you know me in some way...
If u like it then u can give it
thanks

PM me your e-mail ID. :)

I need this invite coz I download a lot DVD movies, and then i encoding them to smaller size, so i need this invite for my job.

Here is some stats:

My email: sperauskas@hotmail.com

Invite sent...use wisely :)

well internet is the world of sharing and sharing is something that every one should do and i would happy if i get an invite code

But u didnot say what use you have for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back