c13a9a580298cc394def04d2011338ad401cfdf5_xlarge_2x6-1140x641.jpg

13b1337900f5bd3d8c0965b3ffaaf490753313a9_xlarge_2x-1140x641.jpg

BUd0RGcMt.jpg

97529dc7493b836e29e93aa67c8bc2d03d37d42a_xlarge_2x-1140x641.jpg

73b0a41581818774cf7b830716bbd2504b41821b_xlarge_2x1-1140x641.jpg

cdd40f7162ec75f70afe88cc4488e160757f5bf2_xlarge_2x-1140x641.jpg

723f924d38917139261823322c2af61422348828_xlarge_2x-1140x641.jpg

45 comments
Guess they're going with the trend of larger now like most other phones. Make media a lot more enjoyable and work on the go.

Last edited:
Mac/iOS peeps are a crazy, incomprehensible bunch, willing to shell out 3x the money for a product that has nothing at all to offer besides the big # of $$$.

nothing innovative, looks rather ugly, screen resolution is disappointing. Only thing that is "exciting" is new processor.. maybe :P

anyhow, apple fanboys, calm your tits. buy this new sh*t and be happy! Because It's.. new!

You need to use an iPhone to know its real value, and I am not just talking about the financial standpoint.
iPhone gives me the joy of my phone not lagging.
Awesome battery life.
Free messaging to fellow iPhone users (without external app).
Simple and great UI.

And to all those Android users who say there's no bluetooth then please jump off a building. Because what you want to say is there's no bluetooth file sharing. And one of the reason for this is to control piracy.
Regarding external memory, you tell me why one would need that when your phone has 64GB, or rather now 128GB of storage capacity?
And if it wasn't for iPhone, you would still be using your "touch phone" with a stylus.

Someone argues that NFC payments has been there with Android since 2012, so you tell me why wasn't NFC payment rolled out on such a huge scale?
Apple hasn't released its NFC yet and its got large number of retail outlets already joining them!
I have NEVER seen an android user use NFC to pay.

I am not going to say that Android sucks, its Good. But just not as good as an iPhone. And to most of you who hasn't used iPhone, I don't think you qualify to criticize it.

P.S. All Android phone makers are increasing the price of their flagship phones unreasonably every year while iPhone has stuck to its price since years, so I guess the price of iPhone and Android wouldn't really be a difference in the near future.

You need to use an iPhone to know its real value, and I am not just talking about the financial standpoint.
Awesome battery life.
Simple and great UI.

And to all those Android users who say there's no bluetooth then please jump off a building. Because what you want to say is there's no bluetooth file sharing. And one of the reason for this is to control piracy.
Regarding external memory, you tell me why one would need that when your phone has 64GB, or rather now 128GB of storage capacity?
And if it wasn't for iPhone, you would still be using your "touch phone" with a stylus.

Someone argues that NFC payments has been there with Android since 2012, so you tell me why wasn't NFC payment rolled out on such a huge scale?
Apple hasn't released its NFC yet and its got large number of retail outlets already joining them!

I am not going to say that Android sucks, its Good. But just not as good as an iPhone. And to most of you who hasn't used iPhone, I don't think you qualify to criticize it.

P.S. All Android phone makers are increasing the price of their flagship phones unreasonably every year while iPhone has stuck to its price since years, so I guess the price of iPhone and Android wouldn't really be a difference in the near future.

OMG so are you telling me Iphone doesn't lag ? I used both phones. I experienced lot of lag on iphones than android. I prefer android over apple anyday.

Battery life - Good joke about battery life , Iphones got the worst battery life you could even imagine.

Regarding external memory - lets say you have 64 gb micro sd with all your data in it. Wouldn't be easy to move to another phones without any hassle ? Why would i want to transfer it to cloud and sync with my new one lol

Pros

. You can upgrade to any phone and move your data just by moving your micro sd
. I rather buy 16 gb android phone ( Lets say S5 in this case) which costs about 600$ and 64 Gb they tech costs 100 more which would be 700$ so tech 128 gb costs 200 more

Filesharing - What if i want to transfer IMP files to another phone. Should i connect to computer and sync which takes about 1000 hrs and a long ass process. I rather have bluetooth which takes less than a minute.

Messaging - Not sure what Free you are talking about. People only use whatsup , viber , skype these days. You are paying for internet anyway

Good user interface - you can customize your android. It gives you more freedom. Iphone is plane and boring

Don't worry they won't be even using your Apple play . I am not saying Apple sucks but its just very bad to use. Apple is recycling same shit again and again But some poor fanboys aren't ready to accept it. I rather have something that gives me freedom to use than a police phone anyday. I am not attacking your or anything. It just sucks when someone support this over priced crap.

Last edited:
I do agree that apple products have a better battery span than android products and also regarding external storage after android upgraded to v4+ they fucked their users pretty hard via making all those movable apps unusable ie now u can only install apps on your main memory rather than the memory card so in other words now android users are same as apple users ...
But other than those above mentioned details i dont see anything new in this apple machine i guess according to them their A8 processor is powerful but its not certain how powerful it is until its not public other than that the phone has nearly same functions as all other android phones around

Awesome battery life.
Simple and great UI.

OMG so are you telling me Iphone doesn't lag ? I used both phones. I experienced lot of lag on iphones than android. I prefer android over apple anyday.

Battery life - Good joke about battery life , Iphones got the worst battery life you could even imagine.

Regarding external memory - lets say you have 64 gb micro sd with all your data in it. Wouldn't be easy to move to another phones without any hassle ? Why would i want to transfer it to cloud and sync with my new one lol

Pros

. You can upgrade to any phone and move your data just by moving your micro sd
. I rather buy 16 gb android phone ( Lets say S5 in this case) which costs about 600$ and 64 Gb they tech costs 100 more which would be 700$ so tech 128 gb costs 200 more

Filesharing - What if i want to transfer IMP files to another phone. Should i connect to computer and sync which takes about 1000 hrs and a long ass process. I rather have bluetooth which takes less than a minute.

Messaging - Not sure what Free you are talking about. People only use whatsup , viber , skype these days. You are paying for internet anyway

Good user interface - you can customize your android. It gives you more freedom. Iphone is plane and boring

Don't worry they won't be even using your Apple play . I am not saying Apple sucks but its just very bad to use. Apple is recycling same shit again and again But some poor fanboys aren't ready to accept it. I rather have something that gives me freedom to use than a police phone anyday. I am not attacking your or anything. It just sucks when someone support this over priced crap.

Regarding apple recycling same stuff I would have agreed last year when they came out with iPhone 5S, but not with iPhone 6.

I can personally see myself using Apple Pay. I am not sure which country you are from but I am in US and at least here I can see myself using it. I use atleast half the retailers they listed who will be offering Apple Pay.

Battery life of iphone sucks? I am not even going to argue for this point. I seriously am not as there's no doubt how much better the battery life of an iphone is.

Android phones rely mainly on external memory which have lower read and write speeds with result in your phone lagging.

By free message I mean iMessage, which does need internet but doesn't require any additional app.

You said IMP, by which I assume you were trying to mean IMG files, so for that again you can use iMessage.

Also you have to be kidding me about that 1000 hrs via cable and minutes via bluetooth, I mean seriously, a wire is any day faster than bluetooth. Secondly, all you need to do is setup itunes with your PC, you come home from work, connect your iphone to your PC and by the time you freshen up and change, iTunes would have synced all the new photos, music, videos, reminders, notes you added.

The only thing I hate about iPhone is music syncing and that it syncs form one device only however I have circumventer that using alternate options like Wondershare Tunesgo and copytrans.

iPhone's A8 processors are strong enough to run heavy duty apps without even heating up the phone which is not the same case with Android.

Other than that iPhone is the BEST.

just image crap )))))) but some kids are ready pay for this, just for image)))) all is the same, call like call, messages like messages, photo and video like photo and video, just couple hundreds $ difference ))) im need phone just for call and send message, not need shit like this, more expensive like normal notebook.))) have one, cause find good price, and sale him after two days............

and all this bullhist about procesor, and memory and bla bla, talking just kids, who read some manual on google, but never really need this cpu, just they need look smart....and need play games on phone.

Real people must working 8-12 hours per day, and they have not time for this bullshit. they need call, or send message, and for this nobody not need thats
expensive plastic bullshit.

Androids are crap. Don't compare Androids to Apple products.

What's so special about apple ? No bluetooth , No freedom , No external memory , Overpriced , same old s@#t and list goes on and on

Only Bad things about Apple is High price, rest all ok :)

you get 3 GB ram in android but still its lag. i have Note 3 :(

In Android you see really good spec like , ips lcd, good ppi, good ram, 1.xx Ghz processor, but nothing works LOL.
i have used all top android phone ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back