Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations! You totally nailed it! Totally
OMG! Cant believe what a surprise for all wj users i m loving it specially night mode awesome :)

I m speachless i have no words :) Theme is one of the best looks so professional looks so nice woww i m refreshing again and again and i m loving it :)

Post automatically merged:

To switch between light and dark mode, it can be done via the footer.
Mr M My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to. Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small and that you never need to carry more than you can hold.
Mr M thanks for theme Mr M God bless you :) Thanks to all wj staff specially for me Mr M :)

Last edited:
Yes I already observed and commented on this theme on loading the page, before I got here. At some point days /months back, the forum looked like a bare bones html. I thought it was a bug, thought maybe forum was getting weaker, but now I understand what the plan was. It's great! Good to see this. Good job. :thumbsup:
Post automatically merged:

That is indeed a change.
it will just be hard to get used to
This theme actually makes it easier to find the sub forums you want in on, simply by ticking them on the left side. I didn't even have to look for it, it flashed on me instantly. Way better and more user friendly than the older theme IMO.

Last edited:
The previous theme was perfect, modern and clean. No change was needed.

You Can Do It Reaction GIF by Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back