Introducing InfiDrive.net - Best PPD rates | Modern Web Stack

infidrive

Greetings everyone,

I am happy to share about our new venture InfiDrive, which is a truly infinite drive, that allows you to protect your files hosted on other third party sites while also helping you generate income.

What makes InfiDrive different?

We are not just yet another file sharing website, others rely on old shady xfilesharing script, which uses obsolete web stack which is no more relevant today, moreover most of such sites die out eventually due to heavy server costs.
InfiDrive instead uses a custom web script, handcoded by talented individuals leveraging the most efficient modern web stack, moreover InfiDrive does not host your files, you upload files on third party sites (currently we support GDrive), add your link on InfiDrive and generate a download link, people visit InfiDrive to download your file. (and they will never know your original file id that is on third party sites)

Why you and your downloaders will love InfiDrive?
  • Best rates in the industry (because we have literally 0 server costs!)
  • Fastest loading time and smooth UI (we use THE BEST TECH STACK!)
  • No file size limit, no cap on download speed!
  • No annoying popup ads!
Our current affiliate program
  1. Pay per Download (up to 7$ per 1000 downloads), for tier details refer /earn page on our site
  2. Pay per Sales (50% of sales and 50% of rebills) - coming soon
  3. Mix (50% of downloads + 30% of sales) - coming soon
For comprehensive information on our terms of service and privacy policy, please visit our website. We are here to listen to your feedback and accommodate your custom requests to make InfiDrive even better. Feel free to ask any questions or share your suggestions in this thread.
Thank you for considering InfiDrive, and we look forward to serving your file hosting and revenue generation needs.

Warm regards,
Team InfiDrive

74 comments
does it possible to provided traditional login (email or username) and password? i don't have google account due to privacy reason

also it seems Overview, Features, Tutorials, Pricing cannot be clicked without login

does it possible to provided traditional login (email or username) and password? i don't have google account due to privacy reason

also it seems Overview, Features, Tutorials, Pricing cannot be clicked without login
Hey there,
We have noted your feedback, although we have ditched traditional login methods due to user's security concern.
You may use any random Gmail account to try it out.
Although we will add traditional login soon too!

lthough we have ditched traditional login methods due to user's security concern.
You may use any random Gmail account to try it out.
Although we will add traditional login soon too!
But you already know that Google Login isn't exactly the smartest service for a OneClickHoster, right? When you talk about data protection, isn't it the case that you have to provide a valid cell phone number to Google? Isn't this phone number somehow registered to the person? In the event of a bust, the authorities would immediately track down the uploader

But you already know that Google Login isn't exactly the smartest service for a OneClickHoster, right? When you talk about data protection, isn't it the case that you have to provide a valid cell phone number to Google? Isn't this phone number somehow registered to the person? In the event of a bust, the authorities would immediately track down the uploader
:) When using Google OAuth only your public data (name, email and image) is used. [Which is even available when you send an email or when someone emails you]
Although we have received your feedback and have added it to our product board.

That is not completely right.For Google you need a telephone number (all one-time numbers on the Internet) do not work or are already taken. So you need a private telephone number "Your name is stored there" Sim card registration ;) Is mandatory worldwide.If you now create a Google account, Google will have 100% of your name.With an email address e.g. proton or something like that, security is higher because I can use it via a VPN and give myself a fake name.

how i can upload files?????
Post automatically merged:

i upload file i google drive and psate link in your site but show me a error say file not found!

Last edited:
how i can upload files?????

i upload file i google drive and psate link in your site but show me a error say file not found!
Please make sure your file is publicly shared.
Right click on file on GDrive -> Share -> Share -> General Access -> Anyone with the link

Please make sure your file is publicly shared.
Right click on file on GDrive -> Share -> Share -> General Access -> Anyone with the link
my dashboard not showing earnings why??? you count all downloads?

Admin my earning balance is 0$ why???! You not count downloads for earnings

Last edited:
my dashboard not showing earnings why??? you count all downloads?

Admin my earning balance is 0$ why???! You not count downloads for earnings
Hey there,
- One download per unique IP in 24 hours
- File download count will be instantly incremented in files section
- Revenue is generated every 24 hours (we evaluate proxy/bot downloads using intelligent script that manually verifies every download, this runs every day, so the next day you will see the revenue)

Please refer to /earn page on our website.
PS:- Frontend design is still work in progress :)
Where I can see?

Hey there,
- One download per unique IP in 24 hours
- File download count will be instantly incremented in files section
- Revenue is generated every 24 hours (we evaluate proxy/bot downloads using intelligent script that manually verifies every download, this runs every day, so the next day you will see the revenue)
You say I can see my earning in next day?? My balance is 0$ my dashboard is zero

Admin please show me your pay rate

And please accept 3time downloads per one ip
- Pay rate on: infidrive.net /earn

- As we have only banner ads (no popups or unsafe ads), we have limited to 1 IP per 24 hour to be considered for revenue

Back