InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to pay my invoice but getting this from PayPal:

This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

What to do? I don't want you to shut me down :)

@Trace: There are some issue's going on. They are back anyways.

Right.

Ticket #739847! Please help me!

Will look into that asap.

Trying to pay my invoice but getting this from PayPal:

This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

What to do? I don't want you to shut me down :)

Now try again.

Where is the support sleeping today?
I'm waiting for them since 11 hours :-?

We are busy fixing the paypal issue. Anyways, submit a ticket and we'll try to get that solved asap.

Here i go with my review to this RDP.. which is known as instantRDP and its really an instant stuff :)

Since 3 months ago i started to use RDP , at first bought some rapidleech , sborgs , vps , then 2 months ago i purchased SuperRDP plan and i got scammed by him in 14 days i purchased his rdp for 3 months , and wasted everything,

i wasted my money on sborg , vps , rl , superrdp . but till i found INSTANT RDP . i become pretty much satisfied with each and everything like DOWNLOADS + UPLOADS + MORE OVER AFTER SALE SERVICE is great unlike others who treat u bad after purchasing their plans.

It fulfills all my wishes my desire upload and download speed and specially when some problem occurs it will be solved in 5 mins because their opertors alive 24/7

so guyz i recommend this 100% trusted and friendly

if u dont want to waste ur money

just come and join INSTANTRDP :) im sure u will love it :)

Regards

Sagi aka Haider

smilie.gif
Any NL slots available for $25?

Here i go with my review to this RDP.. which is known as instantRDP and its really an instant stuff :)

Since 3 months ago i started to use RDP , at first bought some rapidleech , sborgs , vps , then 2 months ago i purchased SuperRDP plan and i got scammed by him in 14 days i purchased his rdp for 3 months , and wasted everything,

i wasted my money on sborg , vps , rl , superrdp . but till i found INSTANT RDP . i become pretty much satisfied with each and everything like DOWNLOADS + UPLOADS + MORE OVER AFTER SALE SERVICE is great unlike others who treat u bad after purchasing their plans.

It fulfills all my wishes my desire upload and download speed and specially when some problem occurs it will be solved in 5 mins because their opertors alive 24/7

so guyz i recommend this 100% trusted and friendly

if u dont want to waste ur money

just come and join INSTANTRDP :) im sure u will love it :)

Regards

Sagi aka Haider
Thx for this helpful review,now i gonna order my first RDP :)

Thx for this helpful review,now i gonna order my first RDP :)

Well you should get one asap :)

Im enjoying their service for 2 months now
and i havent seen any single day when i couldnt get any help from their support ( if needed )

Speeds stats for me are as follows ( 24/7 )

Fileserve = 3 mb/s
Filesonic = 80 mb/s
Wupload = 102 mb/s
Uploadstation = 5 mb/s

Speeds stats for me are as follows ( 24/7 )

Fileserve = 3 mb/s
Filesonic = 80 mb/s
Wupload = 102 mb/s
Uploadstation = 5 mb/s

Wau mate how do you get this speeds, i have NL RDP from yesterday, i have good speeds but i don't have speeds like that. What do you use to upload?

And can somebody tell me why is so much difference in speeds when uploading with Zoom and FTP upload?

What should i use to have best speeds to upload to Rapidshare?

If you are on NL server use the following for:
Filesonic -> EU FTP
Wupload -> FTP or Zoom both are good, but i prefer FTP
Rapidshare -> Zoom
Fileserve -> Zoom
Megaupload -> Zoom
Upfile.in -> Zoom

Best of Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back