InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
xxxxxxx.231 server disk I/O is busy again ..... = =
I just in your account , what are you doing is downloading a 1 GB files in IDM(3 files at a time ) that files are rebuilding , doing FTP on two filehosts (10 files in each filezilla uploading and reading the disk ) , using z-o-o-m uploader (uploading 10 files too and also reading the disk too) and finally raring a 4 GB file and splitting it in 1 GB part !! . ALL THIS AT THE SAME TIME, What do you expect with SATA - II HDD which have 100 MBPS read write speed and there are also another user who are trying to use it , so i suggest you to buy your own dedicated server . I am going to refund you partially because of you another user are facing the problem

shit last 2 days . rs manager not working........ already submit ticket.
Your ticket was already been replied after 20 minutes, so check it and about RS manager and Megamanager that if some one is using it then you are not able to open it ,these exe files can only run by one user at a time , use z-o-o-m uploader

Last edited:
I didnot say I donot use it = = "just" reply a problom.
please recover my account ...
and another thing
you look I am upload and download and winrar at the same time..
but before .. I just only spilt file // no download and no upload ..
I am going to office... so I open IDM and ftp to download and upload = =

I didnot say I donot use it = = "just" reply a problom.
please recover my account ...
and another thing
you look I am upload and download and winrar at the same time..
but before .. I just only spilt file // no download and no upload ..
I am going to office... so I open IDM and ftp to download and upload = =

I already checked your account and already checked it before you have the problem first time , another users are facing the problems because of you so i finally decided to refund your left 16 days amount and i did , so check your PP .

zoom uploader shows my rapid acc not active.. still now rapidshare manager not working....

EDIT- zoom uploader working now..

Last edited:
zoom uploader shows my rapid acc not active.. still now rapidshare manager not working....

You have to donate z-o-o-m uploaders author to get upload credit after donation you can get upload credit and you can transfer your files directly to your account , free version does not support that . and still one user is using RS manager you still not be able to use it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back