InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn this is a second time in 24 hours that RDP started giving problem now.

Can you please respond to my ticket and solve this downtime.

Ticket Created #436595

Why you guys have stopped coming to messengers now? Seriously what is happening with your service. Everyother day there is a problem..

Please respond and fix this.

don't put tickets here, InstantRDP cannot respond to you guys here. They have been warned, so they will not respond. If they respond here, they will get banned or topic closed.

I am sure they should respond to your tickets. It is not their fault. If their ISP having fault, they can't help much. ISP have to respond to them first.. I normally don't make tickets, but they have always responded tickets in 24 hours.
Have some patience.
I know it sucks to not able to use RDP. It's not the end of the world. It's not the fault of InstantRDP.

Thanks

hi
i have sent you 34.99 usd 2 days ago for Semi-D Medium - server1
description : payment from chikarim@live.fr Reference Number: 2627
please give me my account

As you know this is not the support thread it is a ales only thread , So replying here does not make it fast and BTW VPS takes upto 24 Hours to setup , You will soon recieve and email.

hi
i have bought your vps
can you tell me how to creat a website
i see this control panel and i didnt understand anything
it si possible to creat a website from this control panel

Last edited:
hi
i have bought your vps
can you tell me how to creat a website
i see this control panel and i didnt understand anything
it si possible to creat a website from this control panel
~removed~

you must install Web Server Control Panel

kloxo control panel is best free Control Panel
cpanal easy but u paid $15/month

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Sir Pankaj, when accessing the instantrdp website, it says the website has been suspended, can you check on this pls? Thank you

Website & RDP are down! :facepalm: Can somebody please tell me whats happened? :(

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Update

RDP is back online now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back